Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 12-06-2013, 06:10 PM   #1
kcmccombs
kcmccombs began at the beginning.

Device: samsung note 2
metadata

okay I am new here and I am using caliber for audio books its great so far but I have one question I know that it stores the data in the folder with the file is there a way to write the date and image to the file.thanks
kcmccombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:52 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
There is a forum here at MobileRead devoted to Calibre. I suspect the experts live over there.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert