Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-11-2013, 01:31 AM   #16
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Zora, I'm still waiting for mine. Perhaps you paid more for faster service, you think?
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:39 AM   #17
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I now see that aluratek.com is offering a leather cover for the Libre Pro for $24.95. I guess I'll find out soon enough if it's the same as what is included in this deal. Any thoughts, Zora?

http://aluratek.com/deluxe-leather-t...ook-reader-pro
Advert
Old 01-11-2013, 08:45 AM   #18
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Zora, I'm still waiting for mine. Perhaps you paid more for faster service, you think?
Mine came FedEx, but I don't remember being offered a choice. Since I paid through Amazon, I surely was given the choice, but was oblivious. No matter. The cover is a simple pocket with a velcro closure for storage.

Last edited by BelleZora; 01-11-2013 at 10:11 AM.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:55 PM   #19
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!

My Libre Pro arrived in today's mail. The box says, "Copyright 2011." So I'm willing to peg the date at July 1, 2011, which would mean the unit and its battery are a year and a half old.

But soondai raises a good point. I wonder how old the typical battery of any eBook reader is by the time it hits the shelves.