Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-03-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
Jyohomson
Reader
Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.Jyohomson for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Kindle 3 3G (Broken), Kindle Touch (Broken), Kindle PW2
Exclamation Screensaver...

This is my second thread with the same topic. I used this https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=161304 and got nothing when i actually paid amazon the $40. By nothing I mean the banner and the screensaver are gone. gone. I mean gone for real. No screensaver. When i lock, nothing actually happens in the screen. It remains the way it is, but it's locked.
HELP ME GUYS!!!
Jyohomson is offline   Reply With Quote