Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 01-12-2012, 08:52 PM   #1
Gdzhlpr
Connoisseur
Gdzhlpr began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
rooted color nook cannot find books on card

Help please,

I have rooted my nook second time with Cyan, I love this system and I'm tempted to root my new razr too!

I have a problem though. I have dl'd the b&N program so I can still access my books from the site. I cannot see my sideloaded books I am loading with Calibre. Can anyone tell me where I need to install the books so the Program will see them?

One catch with the new os the internal mem has a card just like the razr and I have an external card as well so it looks like three drives.

I just want to read magazines and books again on my nook which I have on my card.

I have also d'd kindle reader and another reader maybe I just need to use one of those programs for the sideloaded books.

Thanks so much for any and all responses.
Gdzhlpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:32 PM   #2
oppy
Connoisseur
oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.

I had the same problem, so I ended up setting up dual boot to use the stock reader. Mantano Reader (free from the Market) seems to find everything okay when I'm running CM7.
oppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2012, 06:39 PM   #3
Gdzhlpr
Connoisseur
Gdzhlpr began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oppy View Post
I had the same problem, so I ended up setting up dual boot to use the stock reader. Mantano Reader (free from the Market) seems to find everything okay when I'm running CM7.
Thanks, I ended up loading to directory. using libre, still not sure if they are one there twice just got laid off from job and find myself too busy...
Gdzhlpr is offline   Reply With Quote