Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-08-2007, 11:09 AM   #1
classics_reader
classics_reader began at the beginning.

Device: motorola mpx200
Hi

Hi everyone. I am from India and I am new to reading ebooks on mobile phones. I am loving it! I like to read all time classics in txt format from http://www.gutenberg.org which makes novels whose copyrights have elapsed available to the public free of cost.
classics_reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 02:35 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome! Glad you are enjoying the Gutenberg books!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2007, 06:47 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by classics_reader View Post
Hi everyone. I am from India and I am new to reading ebooks on mobile phones. I am loving it! I like to read all time classics in txt format from http://www.gutenberg.org which makes novels whose copyrights have elapsed available to the public free of cost.
If you have a device that reads LRF or PRC, you can download many books from here and enjoy them already formatted.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote