Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-08-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Pic of your space

Show us your digs. This is a spin off of another thread where we say some pics of peoples work stations. So, show of how messy or neat your work space is. Here's some pics of my desk and to the left of my desk were my printer and stuff is.

BOb
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bob's_Desk_1.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	568.4 KB
ID:	30464   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bob's_Desk_2.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	587.6 KB
ID:	30465  
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:44 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Neatnik.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:48 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Neatnik.
Neat, your kidding right? I didn't even clean up the desk before snapping these. I even had my drink sitting there.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:04 PM   #4
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
I knew I should have grabbed for the camera yesterday when Mooch decided to take a nap on the shelf over the printer...
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:06 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Neat, your kidding right? I didn't even clean up the desk before snapping these. I even had my drink sitting there.

BOb
Now you're scaring me.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:48 PM   #6
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I don't have my camera with me, but if I did, you would need to know that "No, that wasn't shot through a soft lens. That's the layer of dust covering everything."
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:09 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Now you're scaring me.
yeesh, me too !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:37 PM   #8
ruth1304
Addict
ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Waiting for a kindle!
This is my space - the "desk corner" of our living room, which I share with the laundry. But I have fitted in some of my books!

I do put my netbook on the desk as well (plugged into keyboard, screen etc), except that at the moment as it's around 11.30 pm I'm using it in bed
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1271.JPG
Views:	321
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	30487   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1272.JPG
Views:	334
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	30488  
ruth1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:30 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth1304 View Post
This is my space - the "desk corner" of our living room, which I share with the laundry. But I have fitted in some of my books!

I do put my netbook on the desk as well (plugged into keyboard, screen etc), except that at the moment as it's around 11.30 pm I'm using it in bed
HEY! Can I come over and browse your p-books??? Pleeease???

(calls optometrist for stronger prescription)
Old 06-08-2009, 07:44 PM   #10
ruth1304
Addict
ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Quote:
No problem

This is only part of my library. I was forced to get my 505 when I ran out of space for bookshelves!
Old 06-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #11
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Me too! Your shelves and book piles look so tempting! It's like they are whispering in your ears "Read us!"
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 08:14 PM   #12
ruth1304
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Me too! Your shelves and book piles look so tempting! It's like they are whispering in your ears "Read us!"
That's why I have no intention of photographing my bedroom. There are more piles there (and more shelves). All the things that I'm planning to read soon, plus library books, various things I've borrowed from other people and anything I've bought and haven't read.

Despite my 505 I can't really imagine not having them, I just need to stop them breeding!
Old 06-08-2009, 08:16 PM   #13
ruth1304
Addict

PS - if this thread turns into lots of pics of people's paper books and gets very out of control (for some reason I can imagine that happening here!), I didn't mean it.

I only included the book picture because I thought my desk looked too tidy and didn't really represent me
Old 06-08-2009, 08:17 PM   #14
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth1304 View Post

hey whats that DIY book? And whats the collection in the middle shelf?... sowwy if im beeing snoopy...

Last edited by Alphapheemail; 06-08-2009 at 08:20 PM.
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 08:19 PM   #15
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Show us your digs. This is a spin off of another thread where we say some pics of peoples work stations. So, show of how messy or neat your work space is. Here's some pics of my desk and to the left of my desk were my printer and stuff is.

BOb
Bob, cool idea. I feel like im visiting everybody's homes and semi snooping...
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote