Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 07-10-2021, 03:12 AM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Learning HTML/CSS is a good place to start.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 09:11 AM   #17
RMOP
Connoisseur
RMOP began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, TabPRO 8.4, Galaxy Light, Sony PRS-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobnail View Post
In the future you could start with a better version or put your nose to the grindstone and learn html.
Yeah, were my nose not already against so many other grindstones! I once had a rudimentary knowledge of html, but a long time ago, and I've not kept up.

I perused the countless offerings on the Kindle store. Most were simple knockoffs of the project Gutenberg material. However, one or two included the illustrations from the 1905 edition. Same for Lilith. I looked at the samples for a few, and found one of each book better than anything I'm likely to produce, so will probably purchase those. I don’t mind paying someone a pittance who has already done a better job than I could manage.

Thanks to all who have reminded me of what I knew when I previously tried my hand at making an ebook: its harder than it seems.
RMOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert