Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

View Poll Results: How many ereaders do you own?
1 20 14.81%
2 27 20.00%
3 or more 88 65.19%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM   #61
Almamida
Fanatic
Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage - Libra 2 - Kindle PW4/ Voyage - iPad Pro M1 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
I gifted ereaders and then got them back after they upgraded (I kid you not!). My sister gifted me the ebook "The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning", probably as a reminder that I still have too much stuff.
The shade
I would try to find a book for her like : "The gentle Art of minding its own business"
Almamida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:43 AM   #62
Josieb1
Wizard
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Oasis2, LibraH20, Voyage, ClaraHD,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbneader View Post
I've got an Onyx and a Kobo. I want to upgrade to one that uses USB-C, though, so I'll have to figure out what to do with these two.
I don't have anyone to gift readers to so i tend to sell them on a certain auction site.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote