Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 12-30-2019, 04:03 AM   #1
caiocarvalho
caiocarvalho began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paper white
[HELP] How To Configure DIVA HD - Bookeen

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me to set up a configuration for convert ebooks in any formats for the best format for DIVA HD - Bookeen using Calibre?

I saw that it can read .epub files, but I need help to configure it.

Is there any update that will be available soon that we can set up DIVA HD in default options?

Thanks a lot.
caiocarvalho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 04:45 AM   #2
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
What version of Calibre are you using? I think the driver for DIVA HD was added in 4.5.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 05:41 AM   #3
caiocarvalho
caiocarvalho began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paper white
I'm using the latest version 4.7.0 and Mac OS Catalina.

What I meant is that if there is an output profile designed for DIVA HD when you're converting ebooks and what is the best file to use in DIVA HD.

caiocarvalho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 06:01 AM   #4
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
OK. I tend not to use profiles.
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 12:06 PM   #5
lbloch
lbloch began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen Diva
Hi,

My Bookeen Diva HD just arrived. I'm with Calibre 4.12 under both Windows 10 and Ubuntu 18.04. Calibre works fine under Windows, but doesn't recognize the device under Ubuntu (on the same hardware). Is the Diva driver embedded in the Linux version (downloaded from the Calibre site) ?

Have a nice day!
lbloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 01:12 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbloch View Post
Hi,

My Bookeen Diva HD just arrived. I'm with Calibre 4.12 under both Windows 10 and Ubuntu 18.04. Calibre works fine under Windows, but doesn't recognize the device under Ubuntu (on the same hardware). Is the Diva driver embedded in the Linux version (downloaded from the Calibre site) ?

Have a nice day!
In 4.12, anything in the Windows version is also in the Linux version.

Just use Calibre under Windows as Windows woks better when dealing with eBooks.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bookeen, calibre, diva, diva hd, set up