Old 08-20-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
john_es
Connoisseur
john_es began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Syncing to device

I have a library of say, 500 books.
I put 250 of them on my nook color.

In the meantime, via calibre, I've changed the author of one of the books, so the file structure on my PC library is now changed obviously to reflect that. What happens on the nook? Does it get synced up and changed?

I'd plug it in myself to test but it's RMA'd at the moment...

John
john_es is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 04:03 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Moderator Notice
Moved to correct subforum.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2011, 01:27 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_es View Post
I have a library of say, 500 books.
I put 250 of them on my nook color.

In the meantime, via calibre, I've changed the author of one of the books, so the file structure on my PC library is now changed obviously to reflect that. What happens on the nook? Does it get synced up and changed?

I'd plug it in myself to test but it's RMA'd at the moment...

John
Absolutely Nothing happens to anything on your device.

When Calibre next connects, the On Device may or may not (fuzzy match) indicate a 'matching book' title is in the Library.

Switching to Device View will show In Library marks.
It is solely up to you to form a decision what to do.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote