Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-21-2006, 01:30 AM   #1
svr
svr began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Book Designer Question

I recently purchased a Sony Reader and have started using Book Designer to convert books to the lrf format. It is an awesome program and does almost everything I want. The one thing I have not figured out is a way to have the main body text justified, all the text is left justified.
By saving it as a rtf I can have the text justified, however I would prefer the lrf file to justified.
Is there any way I can set the default so that all the body text is justified on both sides while generating a lrf file?

Thanks
SVR
svr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:57 PM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Sorry, just noticed this post. Get the latest version of BookDesigner and select Make eBooks|Sony Reader. At the top of the new window will be three tabs, the second one will be Styles, click it. This shows the paragraph types available. From the list at the left find the first one which is marked Paragraph. The fourth column is called align and has a drop down box where you can select justified. Save the options as default and all body text from now on will be justified.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote