Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-25-2018, 11:46 AM   #1
Ashley_Stone1911
Ashley_Stone1911 began at the beginning.

Device: none
New ebook, on promotion, The Nosoi Virus

Greetings just wanted to share my book with you. Available on Amazon;
This link goes to preview:
http://a.co/8fRPNZ8

This link goes to our page on Amazon:
https://goo.gl/9YbExW

If you like The Walking Dead, you are sure to like this one. Book 1 out now, Book 2 coming soon. We are going to have a serial book out next month, so give me a shout for more info.

stone@nosoiproject.com

Here is a description of the story:
America’s deadliest bio-weapon, the NOSOI Virus, is accidentally set loose upon the world. As the virus spreads, America descends into chaos, our cities become war-zones. But NOSOI was designed not to kill its victims. The virus turns the infected into something much worse; crazed psychopaths, super aggressive, with heightened strength, and nearly impossible to kill. And killing them is the only answer, once infected there is no coming back….
In the small rural town of Concrete near the Cascade Mountains of Washington state, a small group of survivors fight for their lives.
Follow Ben, a former Special Forces Green Beret, and his wife; Ashley, a former MWD K9 handler along with their dog Thor as they try to save their small town. While all law and order disappear and the threads of society disintegrate; Ben and Ashley will have to use all of their military training to save those they love as well as each other. All the while, not realizing the plague victims are not their worst enemy….

Feel free to contact me, I love to hear from my readers and fellow authors.
Best Regards,
Ashley

Last edited by Ashley_Stone1911; 03-09-2018 at 01:00 PM.
Ashley_Stone1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 06:22 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I don't know how others feel, but I really dislike that the link took me to the preview rather than the details page of the book.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 12:57 PM   #3
Ashley_Stone1911
Ashley_Stone1911 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Book Link

Thank you, David, for letting me know that. I will add a link to the listing on Amazon below. I used a shortened link so let me know if you have any issues. I appreciate your feedback.

https://goo.gl/9YbExW

Let me know if you read the book, we have a new novella coming out soon in this storyline. Email me if you would like a preview copy. stone@nosoiproject.com

Thank you,
Ashley
Ashley_Stone1911 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
post-apocalyptic thriller