Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-13-2021, 04:24 AM   #421
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 6/14, Like-/Meebook 2/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by norweger View Post
What do you mean by multi touch zones?
For example, in the AlReader the screen is divided into 3 * 3 fields and each of these fields can be assigned a specific function.
And that for a short tap as well as for a long touch - this means that 18 functions can be executed directly by touch.
There are also 6 gestures, 4 two-finger gestures and more so that you can have direct access to more than 30 functions.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 10:16 AM   #422
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by norweger View Post
What do you mean by multi touch zones?
Change what happens depending on where you touch on the screen. If I hold my tablet in my left hand, I want to touch the left side to go forward. If it is propped up, I want to touch the right side to go forward.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2021, 04:29 PM   #423
Xwang
Connoisseur
Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xwang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi to all.
I have my library on an usb pendrive (about 80GB of data 99% pdf).
I use it with my computer and with my android 8.1 tablet.
When I connect it to the tablet it is mounted under /storage/uidd (being uidd an alphanumeric like a12b-45ed) and I can read it with librera or ebookdroid without issues.
On my newer smartphone (which has android 10), the pendrive is not mounted like in the tablet and so ebookdroid does not recognize it and librera only partially (it cannot search books on the pendrive and when I open a book it is copied to the internal memory).
Is there any app that works well with OTG or is there any way to force android to mount the pendrive as it used to do until 8.1?
Xwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 07:52 PM   #424
bmfrosty
Too Maner Secrets
bmfrosty began at the beginning.

Device: Hanline V3 (current) Hanlin V5 (future)
I've gotta suggest adding librera to this list. It's pretty excellent.

I've been searching for a OPDS browser that actually works for my Boox Poke 3. Of the three that I found in Google Play Store, two wouldn't connect at all, and the third could connect and browse, but wouldn't download. I've settled on using Librera to download and then using the built-in reader to actually read the books. Librera's reader is great, but I'm currently trying to use the built-in tools.
bmfrosty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, android;ebooks, cliq, droid, nexus one