Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 03-06-2024, 10:27 AM   #1
pera5pera
pera5pera began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3.1
Dropped my Nook Glowlight Plus

The screen stopped working, although it's not cracked. I can still see the reader in calibre.
So, I opened the case to see if there anything obvious that might be fixable.
The upper left corner has three ribbons connecting the front to the back. The bottom one is loose.
Honestly, it doesn't look long enough. I don't know how it was ever connected. No wonder a little bump made it pull loose.
Is it possible to just reconnect it?
Or do I need to find a new screen?
pera5pera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 03:19 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Try putting the ribbon cable back in and see how you get on.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
broken, glowlight plus, repair help, screen