Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats

Notices

Old 08-14-2023, 03:14 PM   #1
Sougata
Sougata began at the beginning.

Device: None
PDFe format

I received some books from my friend to pdfe format.i read this book in pdfe reader but pdfe reader is very very slow to open the book.now i want to read this book to pdf format,please tell me how i convert this book to pdf format.Thanks.
Sougata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 06:31 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
You could try calibre with the DeDRM plugin.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-16-2023, 04:12 AM   #3
Sougata
Sougata began at the beginning.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You could try calibre with the DeDRM plugin.
not working,pdfe file not support.
Sougata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 12:51 PM   #4
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Is it PDF/E and simply has extra encryption or a password?
See does it open in Ghostview (windows), Xodo (android) or Okular (Linux).

Also if your pdfe viewer (which OS and who makes it?) has a Print option, then add a PDF file printer as a Printer and print to it to make a PDF.

Last edited by Quoth; 08-16-2023 at 12:53 PM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote