Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 02-02-2023, 09:55 AM   #1
petzi
Connoisseur
petzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 7 Tablet, iPad mini 4, iPhone XS
Is it possible to enlarge images on iPadOS?

I am reading books on my mini iPad as a registered user via the Calibre content server. Whenever I come across an image with statistical graphics, I want to enlarge the image to see the details. But I do not know how to do it.

I tried
  • one tap and holding,
  • double taps and
  • using two fingers (thumb and index finger) hold together and moving them outwards

None of these actions succeeded.
I am using iPadOS 15.7.3.
petzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 10:56 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
IIRC long tapping an image opens it in a new window/tab. It might be safari is blocking the new window/tab. See if you can prevent it from doing so. If not maybe I will implement a simple popup for it instead.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 12:36 PM   #3
petzi
Connoisseur
petzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 7 Tablet, iPad mini 4, iPhone XS
Thumbs up Had just to turn off pop-up blocker

Oh, no! What a shame.

After your reply, I checked my browser configuration and noticed that I had the pop-up blocker turned on. I just had to turn it off and with a long tap, the browser asks me if I would like to open up a pop-up window.

petzi is offline   Reply With Quote