Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 10-20-2018, 10:58 AM   #1
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Strange ; semicolon

Just curious. Has anyone else experienced this?

I have a personal doc stored on the amazon cloud.

I downloaded it from the Archived Items on my Kindle Keyboard (K3) but it didn't show on the library list. I looked in the documents folder and saw that the corresponding azw had a semicolon ";" at the end of the file name ex: "blahblah.azw;" I renamed by removing the semicolon and the PDOC now showed and could be accessed properly.

On the Paper White 3 (PW3) I had the same problem but the symptoms were different. After downloading from the Archived Items, I found a blahblah.sdr folder but no corresponding blahblah document. Copying it from my K3 corrected the problem.

Also, sending the PDOC from the amazon account to the K3 or PW3 had the same issue.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote