Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-03-2017, 05:50 PM   #1
uglyoldbob
uglyoldbob began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
onyx boox max printing

I have a question about the ability to print documents created with the onyx boox max.

I remember that with my M92, I could use the stylus to draw and sketch, but being able to print those was quite difficult.
PDF's could be annotated, but the annotations would not show up when printed either.

How does the onyx boox max work for this compared to the m92?
(edit: not printing from the onyx boox, but printing documents created by it)

Last edited by uglyoldbob; 07-03-2017 at 06:02 PM. Reason: more descriptive title
uglyoldbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 05:43 PM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyoldbob View Post
I have a question about the ability to print documents created with the onyx boox max.

I remember that with my M92, I could use the stylus to draw and sketch, but being able to print those was quite difficult.
PDF's could be annotated, but the annotations would not show up when printed either.

How does the onyx boox max work for this compared to the m92?
(edit: not printing from the onyx boox, but printing documents created by it)
Hi,
in all Onyx Android devices (e.g. Onyx Max) using Onyx Apps like Neo or Neo2 you can export a PDF with all your annotations like scribbled notes, drawings or highlighted text parts in a new PDF. You can even set the colour of scribbled notes and sketches. The app will create a new PDF file in export folder. This new PDF can be handled as normal PDF, can be copied to a PC and printed.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert