Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-04-2018, 06:24 AM   #1
milessabin
milessabin began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx BOOX Note 10.3
Firmware 2.0: Can the shop icon be hidden

The firmware 2.0 update includes an online ebook store application. It can be disabled, but not uninstalled, which is fine. What's not so fine is that it's icon in the toolbar on the left hand side of the home screen can't be removed or even moved somewhere any less intrusive.

Does anyone know if this is fixable?

Cheers,

Miles
milessabin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 07:22 AM   #2
elchamaco
Zealot
elchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enough

Device: kindle, boox
It will be great to be able to replace by an installed app, in likebook plus it's possible and probably in mars. Also library an file explorer.
elchamaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 05:22 PM   #3
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
On my Max 2, the shop only tries to sell me books in Chinese (I think - what I'm sure of is that I can't read the titles). Is there at least a way to make it select another language? (not that I have any intention of buying anything through it - I'd just like to know what I'm not buying)
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote