Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-28-2019, 05:12 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Nook Glowlight Plus back in stock

It looks like they're finally back in stock. Hopefully they'll last more than a day this time.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/noo...=9780594829720
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:05 PM   #2
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
sorry. this is getting very confusing. isn't the "glowlight plus" the metal waterproof ereader released in 2015? now they have a bigger one with the amber light and they are naming it the same?
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-01-2019, 06:18 PM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rem736 View Post
sorry. this is getting very confusing. isn't the "glowlight plus" the metal waterproof ereader released in 2015? now they have a bigger one with the amber light and they are naming it the same?
Not any more. I guess I should have said the NEW Nook Glowlight Plus (7.8") is back in stock at Barnes & Noble. But it's kind of like the "All New Kindle (not previous generation)."

So ... the All New Nook Glowlight Plus (NOT previous generation) is in stock.
Old 07-01-2019, 06:19 PM   #4
kezza
Lowlife of the Party
kezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura about

Device: nook, iphone
Yeah, it is confusing. I have the original Glowlight Plus from 2015 (the white waterproof one with the metal back) as well as the new Glowlight Plus, with standard black plastic housing (but also waterproof) and a larger screen. As far as I can tell BN did nothing to really distinguish the names of the products, but I've seen others distinguish them either by year or by screen size.
kezza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:20 PM   #5
rcentros
eReader Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kezza View Post
... but I've seen others distinguish them either by year or by screen size.
That's where I failed here.
Advert
Old 07-02-2019, 05:14 PM   #6
Tony1988
Guru
Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by rem736 View Post
I guess you didn't bother to read a few threads down. Or better yet just click the link....

Last edited by Tony1988; 07-02-2019 at 05:17 PM.
Tony1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 12:32 AM   #7
rcentros
eReader Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony1988 View Post
I guess you didn't bother to read a few threads down. Or better yet just click the link....
None of the "few threads down" were titled Nook Glowlight Plus back in stock were they? I thought it was important news to some go give its own thread.
Old 07-05-2019, 05:15 AM   #8
Tony1988
Guru
Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tony1988 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
None of the "few threads down" were titled Nook Glowlight Plus back in stock were they? I thought it was important news to some go give its own thread.
Huh??? I wasnt talking about the validity of this thread. I was quoting someone else.

Last edited by Tony1988; 07-05-2019 at 08:40 AM.
Tony1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 01:56 PM   #9
SleepyBob
Evangelist
SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SleepyBob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony1988 View Post
Huh??? I wasnt talking about the validity of this thread. I was quoting someone else.
LOL, I skipped the quoted part and jumped to the same wrong conclusion as rcentros.
SleepyBob is offline   Reply With Quote