Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 06-25-2014, 12:30 AM   #1
DanCa
DanCa began at the beginning.

Device: none
Koreader zoom and navigation

Hello,

In a hyperlinked pdf or epup, if I click on a link I often end up many pages away from my reading position.

How do I get back to the previous location?

Related to this: footnotes and references are often in a very small font. Is there a way to quickly zoom in and later go back to the same view as before?
I am thinking about something like doubletap to zoom around the tap.

If I understand the manual correctly, pinch zoom only lets me choose between fit to content and page, so for a document with no margin it is practically the same.

Regards,

Dan
DanCa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 10:49 AM   #2
chrox
Zealot
chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 KPW PB840
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanCa View Post
Hello,

In a hyperlinked pdf or epup, if I click on a link I often end up many pages away from my reading position.

How do I get back to the previous location?

Related to this: footnotes and references are often in a very small font. Is there a way to quickly zoom in and later go back to the same view as before?
I am thinking about something like doubletap to zoom around the tap.

If I understand the manual correctly, pinch zoom only lets me choose between fit to content and page, so for a document with no margin it is practically the same.

Regards,

Dan
For the link problem you can easily go back to the original page by a swipe to east gesture. And I added this trick to the wiki page just now.

For the zooming problem, we will add a free zooming option that responses to pinch to zoom gesture.
chrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2014, 09:51 PM   #3
DanCa
DanCa began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks, works flawlessly, I had tried all the gestures, but somehow must have missed it.
DanCa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 07:08 PM   #4
Micael Jarniac
Micael Jarniac began at the beginning.

Device: [PW4] Kindle Paperwhite 4 (10th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrox View Post
For the link problem you can easily go back to the original page by a swipe to east gesture. And I added this trick to the wiki page just now.

For the zooming problem, we will add a free zooming option that responses to pinch to zoom gesture.
Is that feature done already? I've just tried to read a PDF today, and I couldn't zoom on it. I even tried remapping the gestures, but I couldn't find a "Zoom in by #" and "Zoom out by #" option to map to the pinch in/out gestures.
Micael Jarniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 05:55 AM   #5
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
That never happened, chrox has been busy with other things.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2020, 03:25 PM   #6
autagi
autagi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Hello, any news abut zoom with gesture on pdf documents?
autagi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epub, koreader, pdf, zoom