Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 12-15-2019, 11:46 AM   #61
HLS
Zealot
HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.HLS is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Kindle Oasis,Paperwhite,Ook Glowlight Plus, KOBO Aura,H2O, Cara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
While everyone has personal preferences for features, hardware and firmware, there is one important "feature" I have not seen mentioned here. Customer service. Having owned both Kobos and Kindles, Amazon without a doubt, IMHO, is far superior to Kobo. I found dealing with Kobo's CS to be a dreadful and unfruitful experience each and every time. Amazon, OTOH, provides pretty painless and flexible customer service. In my case, that would be ten plus years of experience with Kindles.
I always had great customer service with both Kindle and Kobo chat but Kindle CS in another country and its noticeable. I feel I have to explain myself twice with them
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote