Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 03-05-2023, 12:58 PM   #16
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Yep, I’ve got an iPad mini 5, iPad mini 6, and an iPad Air 2020. I thought I would gift the iPad mini 5 to a friend, and maybe I still will, but I’ve also been thinking of using it as an always plugged in clock, or perhaps some other similar function.

I rarely get rid of old Macs, iPads, and iPhones. I still have my iPhone 5, iPhone XR, and my newest iPhone 13 Pro Max. For the past several years I tend to keep iPhones for a few to several years before upgrading. I did sell my iPhone 6+ and iPhone 7 though. (After the iPhone 7 I stopped upgrading every year.)

Last edited by OtinG; 03-05-2023 at 01:02 PM.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote