Notices

Old 08-10-2009, 10:45 AM   #16
Nation.A.List
Addict
Nation.A.List doesn't litterNation.A.List doesn't litter

Device: SmartQ 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by roguefan99 View Post
Quick question Nation.A.List, is your order in your order history. I sent one in last night and did the moneybookers thing (transferred the cash from my account today), but went back to check my order history (make a note for him if possible) and the history of the order I placed wasn't there. Just wondering if he has done a site refresh or something.
I agree, when you want something small like this and the cost of the cash transaction is the same amount its not worth doing it.
I think he has done several rebuilds, my original log-in details had gone so had to register again just to check the Moneybookers situation. He has emailed me today stating "i'm solving problem of my account, when it is ok, i will let you know and i'm going to open paypal to receive small amount" so it may improve.
Nation.A.List is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 02:30 PM   #17
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Been checking jiongtang.com every single day to check if they've added paypal as a payment option and today they have!!!!!. Just ordered the leather case for my Q7 and btw it's double the price it was a few weeks ago .
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 05:24 PM   #18
Nation.A.List
Addict
Nation.A.List doesn't litterNation.A.List doesn't litter

Device: SmartQ 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
Been checking jiongtang.com every single day to check if they've added paypal as a payment option and today they have!!!!!. Just ordered the leather case for my Q7 and btw it's double the price it was a few weeks ago .
One reason the price went up was, because it now includes postage
Nation.A.List is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 02:59 AM   #19
xnstandy
xnstandy began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nation.A.List View Post
The price for shipping to UK is $41.00 !!! I have asked him to quote for alternative that is nearer $10.00. Check out this website for calculating Chinese shipping costs http://www.sendfromchina.com/shipfee/calculate
Thank you for your referrance. I found another site named ChinaDivision also has the shipping fee of $10. check:
Any suggestions about which one I should choose? thank you

Last edited by xnstandy; 05-31-2018 at 05:47 AM.
xnstandy is offline   Reply With Quote