Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-15-2017, 01:10 PM   #1
lordpiggins
lordpiggins began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thumbs up Facebook Messenger bot to convert and send ebooks to Kindle

Link to bot

I've been working on this Facebook messenger bot to convert and send an ebook to your kindle.

Similar to the "send to kindle" email feature provided by amazon except:
  1. Converts from epub files!
  2. Implicit file conversion
  3. (opinion) less clunky interface for file upload than email.

This is just something I've made to scratch a personal itch, but I thought I'd post it here to see if anyone else finds it useful.

Note: Facebook Messenger stores all the files, so none are stored by the bot except those converted from .epub. These converted files are deleted shortly after the email has been sent.
lordpiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 02:35 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Looks like click-bait to me.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert