Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-25-2011, 10:32 PM   #1
Brittany
Brittany began at the beginning.

Device: none

Hi Everyone,
I have been lurking on this site and just joined today, my name is Brittany and I am an artist. Hopefully I can find out some answers to a few questions I have and maybe help out some other people in the future!
Brittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:23 AM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-26-2011, 07:12 AM   #3
mirandu85
Addict
mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: noen
hope you find what you are looking for!
mirandu85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:00 AM   #4
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello and welcome to MR. As for questions, I'm sure someone will gladly help you out.

Joyce
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote