Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-18-2018, 10:25 AM   #106
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Worst. Prime Day. Ever.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 11:47 AM   #107
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Worst. Prime Day. Ever.
I never had trouble accessing the site, but when I clicked on a couple items I was interested in that I got notified about a 'deal', the prices didn't look discounted whatsoever. And in fact, the items appear to be the same price today as they were yesterday...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-18-2018, 03:51 PM   #108
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Well, I stopped looking after I got my kindle on Monday and then our dryer finally died. And our washer only works if you wack a specific spot where I put a sticker on it. They been dissected and worked on several times by my husband. Everytime after something else rattled. . But after 18 years I purchased a set via amazon yesterday. Wasn't a prime deal though, those were still way to high for me. This was expensive enough. We only paid a total of $500 for the old pair 18 years ago.

I needed someone that brings it, lugs it upstairs, hooks it all up with provided hoses and takes the old one away. And Amazon does that for free.

I hadn't planned on spending quite that much on prime day.

I didn't have any $10 coupon even though I bought kindle the day before prime day. But then the $5 ones I got via the app never applied to that purchase either and they should have.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 04:46 PM   #109
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
Well, I stopped looking after I got my kindle on Monday and then our dryer finally died. And our washer only works if you wack a specific spot where I put a sticker on it. They been dissected and worked on several times by my husband. Everytime after something else rattled. . But after 18 years I purchased a set via amazon yesterday. Wasn't a prime deal though, those were still way to high for me. This was expensive enough. We only paid a total of $500 for the old pair 18 years ago.

I needed someone that brings it, lugs it upstairs, hooks it all up with provided hoses and takes the old one away. And Amazon does that for free.

I hadn't planned on spending quite that much on prime day.

I didn't have any $10 coupon even though I bought kindle the day before prime day. But then the $5 ones I got via the app never applied to that purchase either and they should have.
Did you click on the Prime button by the shopping cart on the site to make sure? That's where the $10 credit is. I'm still waiting for it to be added to my account. Amazon is being rather slow on charging my account. I did get an email after I clicked claim my reward.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 06:48 PM   #110
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I don't remember seeing any prime button and I usually take a lot of time to make sure stuff is as it should be. Mostly because I don't want to use my gift card and to make sure any promo code already there is used. And for the kindle I tried several times as I was suppose to have the $5 code from the app camera product search thingie they gave out every 6 hours. But it wasn't there. So I don't think there was any prime button anywhere near the shopping cart or in the shopping cart. Pretty sure I would have seen that. Oh well. I did get the whopping $5 for buying a gift card and used that right on the washer and dryer. Not that it made any kind of dent there.
Advert
Old 07-18-2018, 07:01 PM   #111
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I don't remember seeing any prime button and I usually take a lot of time to make sure stuff is as it should be. Mostly because I don't want to use my gift card and to make sure any promo code already there is used. And for the kindle I tried several times as I was suppose to have the $5 code from the app camera product search thingie they gave out every 6 hours. But it wasn't there. So I don't think there was any prime button anywhere near the shopping cart or in the shopping cart. Pretty sure I would have seen that. Oh well. I did get the whopping $5 for buying a gift card and used that right on the washer and dryer. Not that it made any kind of dent there.
See attached photo. There's a new offer there now $10 for buying something with Prime Shipping from a new category. I'm still trying to figure out where my current $10 is as it's not showing up. I'll give it a couple days then contact Amazon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	239
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	165094  
Old 07-18-2018, 07:27 PM   #112
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Prime Day was a bust for me. Instead of the $50 gift cards, they shipped me $25 gift cards. Unfortunately, I didn't know that PrintScreen had changed with Windows 10 (you have to hold down the Windows key first), so I can't prove that the price was $25. They refunded the money, so no loss. Still. I was embittered for about 15 minutes.

I did discover that Best Buy had dropped the price of an 8T external hardrive to $140 (same one I already have), so I happily picked that up today. Now I can backup all my audiobooks and other stuff onto one drive instead of a multitude of various drives.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 01:30 PM   #113
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
3rd-party retailers will likely match Prime Day prices on Amazon Devices for one day in August

Quote:
Prime Day is over and, as it tends to be every year, it was the most successful one yet for Amazon. The most popular products on Prime Day are always Amazon’s own devices, thanks to heavy discounts. If you missed out on any Amazon device deals, you’ll probably have a second chance in a few weeks. That’s because, for the last 3 years, 3rd-party retailers have had a one-day simultaneous sale on Amazon devices shortly after Prime Day.
Quote:
Last year, the one-day sale occurred on Friday, August 4th. The two prior years, the sales occurred on August 8th, 2016 and on August 3rd, 2015, which were both Mondays. The most likely days for the sale this year are probably Friday, August 3rd, or Monday, August 6th, but I’d say it could be anytime between now and August 10th.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 02:19 PM   #114
Atunah
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
See attached photo. There's a new offer there now $10 for buying something with Prime Shipping from a new category. I'm still trying to figure out where my current $10 is as it's not showing up. I'll give it a couple days then contact Amazon.
I just have random different things in there each day. today its "new products for prime members" During prime day I had the banner for prime day in there.

They really shouldn't make some of this stuff hard to find and also if they do offer such promo codes, they should actually work. Mine didn't. Hope you can get yours at least soon.
Old 07-19-2018, 04:16 PM   #115
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
They really shouldn't make some of this stuff hard to find and also if they do offer such promo codes, they should actually work. Mine didn't.
Agree
Old 07-19-2018, 08:02 PM   #116
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

I got my $10 reward. I bought toilet paper for $0.43.
I'm all set.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Old 07-19-2018, 08:28 PM   #117
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I got my $10 reward. I bought toilet paper for $0.43.
I'm all set.

Sent from my Nexus 7
That wiped out your reward pretty fast
Old 07-20-2018, 07:04 AM   #118
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
That wiped out your reward pretty fast
- I wish I'd thought of it!
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 09:55 AM   #119
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I had a good Prime Day. Two Dots at half RRP. A great deal on a cordless drill. A pair of olive trees for the pots at the back door. And some Inktense blocks for my wife.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 09:05 AM   #120
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Last Day -- exp 31 Jul