Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 07:47 AM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
PDF to Epub - a new conversion tool

A few days back DNAML, an Australian tech company, announced a new Epub conversion tool. Teleread announce it; I held off becuase I wanted to test it first.

Well, someone beat me to it. One MR member has already spent the $99 license fee. He's commented on the quality of the conversion here and here. You can follow the ongoing discussion here.

On a related note, I've been told by DNAML that they are working on providing a trial version. When it's ready, I'll try this converter and give you my opinion.
Closed Thread