Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-11-2013, 12:38 PM   #1
mb0lts
mb0lts began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite
Combining multiple documents into a digest

I'd like to send multiple RTF files to my kindle as a single digest, like how my daily Instapaper digest comes. I thought about sending them to Instapaper first, but there's an extra level of converting them to websites. Is there any way to do this directly with Calibre?
mb0lts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:12 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Convert them to epub and use the epub merge calibre plugin.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert