Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-08-2012, 11:37 AM   #106
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikarus9999 View Post
New version uploaded

- Added spanish translations (Thx to Terisa)
- Library entry should now remember the last selected sort order
- Removed seconds for Clock in Readingview
- Clock now default in 24h mode --> if needed 12h mode can be set via ini file
Great big thanks! Works nicely.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:06 AM   #107
SeigneurAo
Connoisseur
SeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the endSeigneurAo knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kobo Glo
Has this been tested on Kobo Glo ?
SeigneurAo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2012, 05:27 AM   #108
MrBook69
MrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipse

Device: none
Great plugin, I just jump from 1.9.17 to 2.1.4

Two suggestions :
- option to remove page number at the bottom
- option for the 'shelves' command at bottom to open directly this shelve (and to change the label btw)
MrBook69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:33 AM   #109
dpierron
calibre2opds guru
dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: iPhone, iPad, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeigneurAo View Post
Well, it works on a Glo. I'm not sure I see the usefulness of the clock in the footer, though... Is it always shown on the Touch ? On my Glo, it's there only when I touch the screen and the menu is displayed.

Thanks for the plugin !
dpierron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:37 AM   #110
azbdsf
Aka Redfish
azbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo touch
The clock is here because many people ask it...
Very usefull to can know time when reading.
azbdsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2012, 05:38 AM   #111
azbdsf
Aka Redfish
azbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeigneurAo View Post
Yes, work perfectly.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:39 AM   #112
azbdsf
Aka Redfish

If you want, for french translation..

Code:
    <message>
        <location filename="../TestPlugin.cpp" line="304"/>
        <source>Library</source>
        <translation type="unfinished">Bibliothèque</translation>
    </message>
    <message>
        <location filename="../TestPlugin.cpp" line="333"/>
        <source>Tools</source>
        <translation type="unfinished">Outils</translation>
    </message>
    <message>
        <location filename="../TestPlugin.cpp" line="662"/>
        <source>Browser</source>
        <translation type="unfinished">Navigateur</translation>
    </message>
    <message>
        <location filename="../TestPlugin.cpp" line="664"/>
        <source>WiFi</source>
        <translation type="unfinished">Wifi</translation>
    </message>
    <message>
        <location filename="../TestPlugin.cpp" line="666"/>
        <source>Uninstall Plugin</source>
        <translation type="unfinished">Désinstaller</translation>
    </message>
    <message>
        <location filename="../TestPlugin.cpp" line="668"/>
        <source>Sync</source>
        <translation type="unfinished">Synchroniser</translation>
    </message>
    <message>
        <location filename="../TestPlugin.cpp" line="670"/>
        <source>Sleep</source>
        <translation type="unfinished">Veille</translation>
    </message>
    <message>
        <location filename="../TestPlugin.cpp" line="672"/>
        <source>Shutdown</source>
        <translation type="unfinished">Extinction</translation>
    </message>
    <message>
        <location filename="../TestPlugin.cpp" line="676"/>
        <source>Reading Life</source>
        <translation type="unfinished">Reading life</translation>
    </message>
    <message>
        <location filename="../TestPlugin.cpp" line="678"/>
        <source>Sudoku</source>
        <translation type="unfinished">Sudoku</translation>
    </message>
    <message>
        <location filename="../TestPlugin.cpp" line="680"/>
        <source>Chess</source>
        <translation type="unfinished">Échecs</translation>
    </message>
    <message>
        <location filename="../TestPlugin.cpp" line="682"/>
        <source>Scribble</source>
        <translation type="unfinished">Croquis</translation>
    </message>
    <message>
        <location filename="../TestPlugin.cpp" line="316"/>
        <location filename="../TestPlugin.cpp" line="674"/>
        <source>Shelves</source>
        <translation type="unfinished">Étagères</translation>
    </message>

Last edited by azbdsf; 11-09-2012 at 05:52 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:50 AM   #113
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Ooh, I really like the two-click browser access. When can we drop you a little cash gratuity?
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:31 AM   #114
dpierron
calibre2opds guru
dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.dpierron shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: iPhone, iPad, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by azbdsf View Post
The clock is here because many people ask it...
Very usefull to can know time when reading.
Well, I may not have made myself clear... I meant that I'd love to see this clock at all times, and not only when I touch the screen. There was already a clock (at the top of the screen, IIRC) when the menu was displayed, so I don't see the point of simply moving it to the bottom.
But again, maybe it's only on the glo (and other devices don't have the clock at all), or maybe it's supposed to be always on (and then it doesn't work on the glo). I don't know
dpierron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:16 AM   #115
MrBook69
MrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipseMrBook69 can illuminate an eclipse

Device: none
Other suggestion:
In the progressbar is it possible to reduce progressbar height so we can see all chapter bar (useful when we are near a new chapter) ?
MrBook69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:04 AM   #116
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBook69 View Post
Other suggestion:
In the progressbar is it possible to reduce progressbar height so we can see all chapter bar (useful when we are near a new chapter) ?
Good idea. Yes please.

Also would still love to be able to change kepub page numbers per chapter to number per total pages
Old 11-09-2012, 10:06 AM   #117
Mrs_Often
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierron View Post
Well, I may not have made myself clear... I meant that I'd love to see this clock at all times, and not only when I touch the screen. There was already a clock (at the top of the screen, IIRC) when the menu was displayed, so I don't see the point of simply moving it to the bottom.
But again, maybe it's only on the glo (and other devices don't have the clock at all), or maybe it's supposed to be always on (and then it doesn't work on the glo). I don't know
The Touch also has the clock in the top when the menu is open, but it disappears after two seconds or so to make room for the % read. The plugin gives us a clock in the bottom bar instead, which is always visible as long as the menu is open.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:03 PM   #118
Rainer Zenz
Groupie
Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rainer Zenz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch/Glo
Just got my Glo. Everyting fine so far.

But as there is no longer a physical home button, it took place of the general search button (top left) in the reading menue. Could the magnifying glass be added beside the house?
Rainer Zenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:15 PM   #119
azbdsf
Aka Redfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierron View Post
Ho, ok.
In fact, since many firmware, the time is show in the top bar only 1 seconde and is replaced by the reading %... too short.

Edit: I was too slow ^^
Old 11-10-2012, 05:26 AM   #120
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Is it possible to remove the reading footer altogether, or at least reduce its height? I want to maximise the amount of text space.

Edit: OK, I see this has been asked for already, and may not be possible...

Thanks

Last edited by ShellShock; 11-10-2012 at 06:07 AM.
ShellShock is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo, plugin