Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-19-2012, 04:42 PM   #31
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
You may be out of luck getting a refund from your credit card company if it's been over 30 days.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:35 PM   #32
naravive
Enthusiast
naravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle, Boox M92
Wow, that's crazy-- doesn't that amount to theft?
naravive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2012, 02:49 PM   #33
zaizai
zaizai began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Yes, I ordered M92 black from that website on Oct 17th, and I didn't receive it yet. I called and emailed several times, no one answered. Then I had to send a complaint to Gerogia governor office and internet crime complaint center. I hope I can get my money back.
zaizai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:08 AM   #34
benji2b
benji2b began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi again,

Any news from onyxboox.com ? I'm wait for a M92 ebook reader for 2 months... That's very bad business from an "official" onyx boox seller...

And the question is : where is Yale Zhang ????
benji2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:18 PM   #35
rogerpiano
Connoisseur
rogerpiano began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 650, Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox Max2
I bought the M92 in October, arrived in 10 days (from Poland to South Italy). As far as I'm concerned everything went ok. I'm just sorry you found out later firmware differences between the various devices according to the place of purchase. I thought that all the devices were equal and equally updated. Mine is a black pearl and I take this opportunity to urge developers Onyxboox.com to release more frequent updates. I will also try to give my contribution to this forum, although I have purchased elsewhere my M92 (always if the “black pearl” are welcome...)
rogerpiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2013, 10:56 AM   #36
NoFanOfOnyxBoox
NoFanOfOnyxBoox began at the beginning.

Device: M92
Returned an M92 last month within return period. Still no refund. Have contacted the GA seller. No luck.
NoFanOfOnyxBoox is offline   Reply With Quote