Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-07-2016, 01:23 AM   #1
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Online time wasters ... ummm ... games

Just a couple of addictive online games I play when I really should be doing something else. They are free and don't require any form of sign up or account creation.

Boomshine: http://www.k2xl.com/games/boomshine/

This one has been around for almost 10 years. The rules are easy, but strategy is difficult ... at least, for me!

Cat Bowling: http://www.brandextract.com/catbowling/default.asp

Another game I have been playing for years, but only in October. Due to the Halloween seasonal theme it's only up for the month.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 09:29 AM   #2
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Just a couple of addictive online games I play when I really should be doing something else. They are free and don't require any form of sign up or account creation.

Boomshine: http://www.k2xl.com/games/boomshine/

This one has been around for almost 10 years. The rules are easy, but strategy is difficult ... at least, for me!
Very addictive indeed! I scored 265 in my first attempt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Cat Bowling: http://www.brandextract.com/catbowling/default.asp

Another game I have been playing for years, but only in October. Due to the Halloween seasonal theme it's only up for the month.
Scored 69.
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 09:52 AM   #3
oren64
I need a chapter break
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
252 and 84!
oren64 is offline   Reply With Quote