Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-27-2010, 10:18 AM   #16
Messatsu
Enthusiast
Messatsu began at the beginning.

Device: Blackberry / PC / Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
I believe this is the ePub adobe digital edition DRM

But again, at these prices, I am not clicking anything.
There is no DRM.
Messatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:25 AM   #17
Messatsu
Enthusiast

Since you guys have actually been very helpful, I can also issue a discount code to the users of this site.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:52 AM   #18
Messatsu
Enthusiast

The price on both Amazon and for the ePUB on the site have been lowered to $6.29. On-site, the host charges VA sales tax, however, I have set up a discount code for this site, which will give you a 20% discount, bringing the price to $5.25 (including the tax)

A special link has been created for patrons of this site that includes the discount. The link can be visited here.

If you would like to read a review of the work, you can find it here:

http://www.cybermage.se/review-of-dusk-by-ashanti-luke
Old 08-27-2010, 01:46 PM   #19
Messatsu
Enthusiast

There is a special discount page for the ePub version for Mobileread readers here.

The discount is about 20% and with VA tax included is $5.25. Feel free to pass on the discount to friends and other readers.

You can find the review of the work here:

http://www.cybermage.se/review-of-dusk-by-ashanti-luke/

The downloadable version is non-DRM ePub.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:24 PM   #20
Messatsu
Enthusiast

Sorry for the numerous posts. I am lowering the price again. The site and Amazon will reflect the price change which will bring the book more into the $2 - $3 range. Also, I will still honor the aforementioned discount to the new price at the site posted previously.

These changes should take effect by 7 PM Eastern Time, and will be reflected on Amazon by tomorrow.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:47 PM   #21
Messatsu
Enthusiast

All right, lets try this again from the top:

Dusk, a new sci-fi epic, and beginning of the Dusk trilogy is now available in ePub (non-DRM) and Kindle version from www.AshantiLuke.com for $1.99 + VA sales tax.

There is a special Mobileread discount available here.

Please feel free to share the discounted link with your friends and non-Mobileread members as well.

If there is a demand for other versions, feel free to reply to this thread or contact me directly here or through the email on the site.

Also, if you are interested in the Kindle version, give Amazon about 24 hours to update the pricing.

Thank you all again for your assistance in my marketing endeavors.
Old 08-28-2010, 01:01 AM   #22
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Thanks Messatsu, much more accessible price for a new author. I have purchased, downloaded, put on my PD Novel and my TBR list.

Looking forward to reading it! Looks very interesting.

Good Luck!

Donn
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 11:18 AM   #23
Messatsu
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Thanks Messatsu, much more accessible price for a new author. I have purchased, downloaded, put on my PD Novel and my TBR list.

Looking forward to reading it! Looks very interesting.

Good Luck!

Donn
Glad to hear. It's been a learning process, but you guys helped a lot. Let me know what you think.

BTW: Unfortunately the lowest I can go on Amazon is $2.99. Have to run with that and see if it works. The ePub will stay at $1.99 though, and the discount will keep running, so if you like the novel, please spread the word.

Last edited by Messatsu; 08-28-2010 at 11:37 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:02 AM   #24
CarolineNH
Expert napper
CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Pro, Kindle Fire 10
Just picked it up on Amazon for $2.99. Thanks! Sounds great!
CarolineNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:37 PM   #25
Messatsu
Enthusiast

Thank you,

Let me know what you think.

BTW Fantasy in Death is good, but not my favorite J.D. Robb
Old 09-16-2010, 10:03 PM   #26
Messatsu
Enthusiast

Kindred Spirits, my new release, is now available:

Past due bills, last minute term papers, annoying ex-boyfriends. Michelle Long’s life is the life of a typical engineering student or so she thinks until the night of September 17, 1991.

Jason Dyer, a vigilant revolutionary from the not-so-distant future, travels back to 1991 to save a seemingly innocuous college student’s life. He gives up the life of an ordinary college graduate for what he believes to save the world from destruction in his time, Maximilian Powers, an amicable patriarch of a local church, has to die in 1991, and Michelle has to kill him.

Kindred Spirits is available in Kindle version and FREE in non-DRM ePub at:
www.AshantiLuke.com/spiritspurchase
Old 09-17-2010, 01:12 AM   #27
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
You might want to spawn a new thread for the new book, lest it get lost at the end here because people think they've read all that matters in this thread already.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 02:47 PM   #28
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Messatsu View Post
All right, lets try this again from the top:

Dusk, a new sci-fi epic, and beginning of the Dusk trilogy is now available in ePub (non-DRM) and Kindle version from www.AshantiLuke.com for $1.99 + VA sales tax.

There is a special Mobileread discount available here.
Just purchased, will read next...start tomorrow!
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:24 AM   #29
Messatsu
Enthusiast

Any feedback from those of you who have read or are reading?
Old 01-07-2011, 07:07 AM   #30
Messatsu
Enthusiast

Dusk is now available on Smashwords for 99 cents

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/36227

Tags
fantasy sci-fi, new science fiction, sci-fi, science fiction