Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 03-31-2010, 08:26 AM   #1
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
Begun adding EPUB to iTunes

I don't have my iPad yet, no one does but I do have the latest update to iTunes on my MAC and have begun loading my EPUB books to the BOOKS segment. iTunes splits up between ebooks and Audiobooks. Because I have not used the store the buy ebooks, I have to also load in the book information and image for the cover. It works the same way iTunes music does if the database doesn't recognize your music. You go to File/Get Info and fill in the blanks that didn't populate.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote