Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 06-26-2006, 07:07 AM   #16
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Ahh well...

Stock is scheduled to come in at the end of this week. So hopefully we will start to see them arrive next week and the week after.

Now I just have to get my <censored> wireless router to work.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 07:15 AM   #17
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
*lol*

I have a wireless router here that works perfectly but I don't use it...normal cables do a better job for me...faster, more reliable and more secure.
I don't plan on using the WiFi of the Iliad a lot (if at all).
What kind of trouble do you have with your router?
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2006, 07:19 AM   #18
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Lets hope, we all will be not only orderers, but owners of the iLiad very soon. Well, it wil be at least two weeks.

Have i mentioned that my hands are sweaty? Hmm, should i go into rehab?

Wanna place bets, on who posts his delivery first on this forum. With an image of freshly unpacked iLiad attached
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 07:24 AM   #19
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
I'm pretty sure I won't post before I've tried whether it works and have attached it to a power outlet for loading...^^
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 07:43 AM   #20
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
*lol*

I have a wireless router here that works perfectly but I don't use it...normal cables do a better job for me...faster, more reliable and more secure.
I don't plan on using the WiFi of the Iliad a lot (if at all).
What kind of trouble do you have with your router?
Well when I got it the fierst thing I did was turn off the wireless (I had no wireless devices)

Now I have one (Nintendo DS) and am getting another (iLiad) I thought I should turn it back on and have a fiddle.

But the option I used to turn it off has dissappeared. The router doesn't even have a section in the config screen for wireless.

The makers could only suggest wiping the router and re-installing the firmware from scratch which I have been avoiding.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert