Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-18-2023, 01:07 PM   #1
theodduck
theodduck began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Nova 3
Moon Reader Alphabetical Title Sort Issue - Ignore Articles?

I feel like this is a basic question that would have been asked before, but I've searched high and low and haven't found an answer (if I missed it, I apologize).

Is there a way to make Moon+ Reader omit or skip the articles in a title (the, a, etc) when alphabetically sorting your shelf? I suppose I could edit individual books to change the title and delete those words, but that's not very elegant.
theodduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 11:05 PM   #2
theodduck
theodduck began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Nova 3
I ended up emailing the developer to find out and they said that option doesn't exist yet but that they've "added it to the wish-list".

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else was wondering. Glad to know I'm not crazy
theodduck is offline   Reply With Quote