Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-11-2006, 12:50 PM   #46
haraldb
haraldb began at the beginning.

Thanks to CommanderROR I just got my invitation to the iRex online shop. However, I'm going to wait another day or two to see whether the shipping issues are resolved before ordering my iLiad.

(It's hard to keep me from ordering right away though;-))
haraldb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 01:41 PM   #47
jsc
jsc began at the beginning.

Just received invite/ordered

Got my invite today shortly after noon EDT. Placed order #673 shortly thereafter.
jsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 06:14 PM   #48
Azania
Azania began at the beginning.

Device: Palm E2; Nokia 770
Finally got my invite today. I've been leaving emails long and short with iRex for the last three months but obviously I don't have as much influence as ComanderROR to whom I'm very grateful! However, with all this waiting I'm in two minds whether to order before I start reading some feedback on these pages. I guess the excitement will get me in the end though.
Azania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 06:23 PM   #49
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
@azania
If you want to get through to iRex, use the irexshop email address, not the irextechnologies address...^^
As soon as you've created your account, you'll get a message...reply to that and you should be fine.

About ordering...if you can wait, then wait, at least until you see that the first devices have appeared (or at least some tracking numbers). By doing that you can save yourself from some of the stress we're having right now...as soon as you see that things are rolling then you can jump on the train...^^
You shouldn't have to wait long...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 03:01 AM   #50
High 5
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
High 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enough

Device: Rocket ebook,Cybook, Hiebook, Iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
[snip]
You shouldn't have to wait long...
I hope you realise that this is a very, very funny statement.
High 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 03:32 AM   #51
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
I do...but I also hope that it'll come true...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:33 AM   #52
bryanzs
Zealot
bryanzs doesn't litterbryanzs doesn't litter

Device: Nook HD+, Nook ST Glow, PocketBook 360, Nook Color
Just received my invitation, and the device is ordered. Thanks CommanderROR!
bryanzs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 02:44 PM   #53
buws27
buws27 began at the beginning.

Invite received. However, like others in the thread, I too need to wait for the cash flow to start up. But also, I'm going to wait for some other people to get through some of the first stumbling blocks.
buws27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 04:45 PM   #54
AndrewLB
Senior Wrangler
AndrewLB began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 3GS, want Kindle 3
Got my invite last night sometime. Thanks a lot, eh?
AndrewLB is offline   Reply With Quote