Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-13-2021, 10:27 AM   #1
fbrzvnrnd
Fanatic
fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ONYX M96
Please remove me

I have some problem with battery after upgrading to 3.1, but I have to make more test before write a message

Last edited by fbrzvnrnd; 03-13-2021 at 01:47 PM.
fbrzvnrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 10:26 AM   #2
Boreras
Connoisseur
Boreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: TBA
Same, battery drains quickly?
Boreras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 07:09 AM   #3
hansons2
hansons2 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook2, Kobo glo hd, boox m92, boox max, Kindle Voyage
Me too. After upgraded my Nova Pro to 3.1, the battery couldn't display normal, charge slower than before. Always freeze when use apps. After pressed the power button, it couldn't start successfully, freeze again. I have to plug the power then press the power button, it will start again. After down grade to V3.0, the problems are still there. Are you the same problems?
hansons2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 11:58 AM   #4
DenisR
Connoisseur
DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.DenisR is the king of the Divan.

Device: Onyx Boox Max2
Hi,
Please have a look here :
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...cuted+top+gave
May be it's the solution
Denis
DenisR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 06:54 PM   #5
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenisR View Post
Hi,
Please have a look here :
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...cuted+top+gave
May be it's the solution
Denis
Unfortunately, disabling Google Play Services etc did not solve the battery issues on my Note Pro.

Couldn't follow a couple of the tips because I couldn't find any option to choose an airplane or power saving mode. However, I don't think that would have made much difference anyway. I think the battery is shot.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 07:00 PM   #6
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansons2 View Post
Me too. After upgraded my Nova Pro to 3.1, the battery couldn't display normal, charge slower than before. Always freeze when use apps. After pressed the power button, it couldn't start successfully, freeze again. I have to plug the power then press the power button, it will start again. After down grade to V3.0, the problems are still there. Are you the same problems?
I am experiencing some of these same problems on my Note Pro running Android 9 and V 3.0.

I also get massive battery drain, dropping from 90% to 18% sometimes in a matter of minutes.

I suspect the problem is my battery has given up the ghost. Have ordered a new battery from Aliexpress. Hoping that will resolve the battery drain issue and that a software update will resolve the freezing issue.
Old 10-16-2021, 03:06 PM   #7
Markismus
Guru
Markismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicing

Device: Cracked HiSenseA5ProCC, Cracked OnyxNotePro, Note5, Kobo Glo, Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
I suspect the problem is my battery has given up the ghost. Have ordered a new battery from Aliexpress. Hoping that will resolve the battery drain issue and that a software update will resolve the freezing issue.
How did it work out? Did the battery solve the problem? Is v3.1 better for your Note Pro?
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 06:40 PM   #8
Question Mark
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markismus View Post
How did it work out? Did the battery solve the problem? Is v3.1 better for your Note Pro?
Haven't been using the Note Pro much of late. Work is keeping me busier than I would like just at the moment. However, replacing the battery did resolve the issues I was experiencing with the Note Pro. It is once again a reliable device.

As for V3.1, I am glad that I was able to get it running on my Note Pro. I like it because now all my Boox devices, excepting my original Max, are running the same firmware so gestures and settings can be the same across all of my Boox devices. Very convenient.