Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-13-2008, 10:23 PM   #1
Phonella
Enthusiast
Phonella began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS700
Library Management

I'm relatively new to Calibre and am using it to manage my library. I have a question ...

I have a .lit file and upon viewing it (in MS Reader) see that it needs editing. I use Convertlit to expand it and then do my revisions to the .html file. I load this file into Calibre and generate an .lrf. So at the moment my library shows two versions: the .html and the .lrf. I would like to add the original .lit to the Calibre library and would like it to show up and appear with the other two formats. But I can't figure out how to do this! Can you help?
Phonella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:38 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
click the edit metadata button and then the little green plus sign next to the list of formats
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2008, 11:04 PM   #3
Phonella
Enthusiast
Phonella began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS700
Ahhhh, works perfectly! Thank you so much.
Phonella is offline   Reply With Quote