Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-22-2010, 08:12 PM   #1
Dusty
Connoisseur
Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 300, T1
Battery Pack for the Sony

I don't know if this has been covered before...
I bought a small battery pack for the PSP that works with Sony Readers.
It holds four AAA batteries and supposedly runs the PSP for three hours so I figure it should give the Sony a few days of reading on one charge.
It's a small cube and batteries are available everywhere so it should be good for light travel.
I got mine for $3.

http://www.amazon.com/PSP-Clip-Batte.../dp/B000BCZ8RM

Dusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:17 AM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
price is good, would come in handy too
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-23-2010, 09:21 PM   #3
4nefertiti
Enthusiast
4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS900 (daily edition), blackberry
sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
I don't know if this has been covered before...
I bought a small battery pack for the PSP that works with Sony Readers.
It holds four AAA batteries and supposedly runs the PSP for three hours so I figure it should give the Sony a few days of reading on one charge.
It's a small cube and batteries are available everywhere so it should be good for light travel.
I got mine for $3.

http://www.amazon.com/PSP-Clip-Batte.../dp/B000BCZ8RM

Looks like something that could come in handy while I'm traveling. They are sold out today so I will be checking back soon.
4nefertiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:14 AM   #4
Dusty
Connoisseur
Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 300, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4nefertiti View Post
Looks like something that could come in handy while I'm traveling. They are sold out today so I will be checking back soon.
I bought mine at a local EB (Electronic Boutique)
Look for it in game shops
Dusty is offline   Reply With Quote