Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > ePub Books (offline)

Notices

Old 12-15-2009, 05:35 PM   #1
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Lovecraft, H.P.: The Complete Collaborations. V5. 11 September 2011

Here is the complete collaborative fiction of H. P. Lovecraft that is available to the public domain. These collaborations are defined by the H. P. Lovcraft's listing in Wikipedia and all of the stories come from the H. P. Lovecraft Archive website.

Many thanks go to:
Pdurrant for providing the cover which can be found at:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27083

Valloric for providing such an excellent tool in Sigil as this book was created using it.

Jellby for his list of corrections and finding that amazing font.

Prestidigitweeze for his support and help with the declaration page.

And lastly: All members of this fantastic site for providing such a great place for all us ebook enthusiasts.

All stories have been proof-read using the H. P. Lovecraft Archive site, if anyone has a better source, then feel free to double check the stories.

Lovecraft's juvenilia is available here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64574

Lovecraft's Fiction is available here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94970

Lovecraft's essays is available here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95822

Lovecraft's poetry is available here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96762

Enjoy.

Ver. 1 15th December 2009 (392 downloads)
Initial release.

Ver. 2 23th August 2010 (2 downloads for non-TOC & 7 downloads for TOC)
Cleaned up the formatting and added a second file with a TOC page included.

Ver. 3 23rd August 2010 (65 downloads for non-TOC & 79 downloads for TOC)
Resolve an issue where the title was a bit inconsistant with that of the one on the title page.

Ver. 4 18th October 2010 (179 downloads for non-TOC & 217 downloads for TOC)
Reformatted entire file so as to make it more compatible with reading systems and for file conversion.

Ver. 5 11th September 2011
Updated numerous headings with a great looking font (Agatha). Nice find Jellby, I love it, and it looks very appropriate for Lovercraft.
After researching the use of "shew" instead of "show", I've changed to using "shew" where I have found evidence that that was the original spelling. This may lead to having a mix of the use of "shew" & "show" in the same volume, but if the original text is in a particular form, then I think these books of mine should reflect that.
I've also updated the declaration page with a slightly modified version of the one that Prestidigitweeze sent me for my Lovecraft fiction volume so that it would also work for this book. (I hope the page makes sense and I haven't screwed it up)

Last edited by ghostyjack; 09-10-2011 at 04:23 PM.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Missing Stories are:

Four o'clock with Sonia Greene.
Bothon with Henry S. Whitehead.
The sorcery of Aphlar with Duane W. Rimel.
All four stories with C. M Eddy (as they are not public domain).
Advert
Old 12-15-2009, 05:39 PM   #3
ghostyjack
Guru

Included stories are:

Medusa’s Coil.
Poetry and the Gods.
The Crawling Chaos.
The Horror at Martin’s Beach.
Through the Gates of the Silver Key.
The Curse of Yig.
The Disinterment.
The Green Meadow.
The Horror in the Museum.
In the Walls of Eryx.
Out of the Aeons.
The Mound.
The Electric Executioner.
The Horror in the Burying-Ground.
The Night Ocean.
The Trap.
Two Black Bottles.
Winged Death.
The battle that ended the century.
The Challenge from Beyond.
Collapsing Cosmoses.
The Diary of Alonzo Typer.
The Last Test.
The Man of Stone.
The Thing in the Moonlight.
Till A’ the Seas.
The Hoard of the Wizard-Beast.
The Slaying of the Monster.
The Tree on the Hill.
Under the Pyramids.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:56 PM   #4
clockworkzombie
Connoisseur
clockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to behold

Device: iPad
Thanks indeed for the Lovecraft.
clockworkzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:57 PM   #5
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Thanks heaps for the collection
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-07-2010, 04:11 AM   #6
ghostyjack
Guru

Thanks, I'm currently working on getting his main works out as an epub, so should have them out very soon, then I'll be putting out his poems. So look out for them.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:28 AM   #7
ghostyjack
Guru

As I've just released another H.P. Lovecraft book I thought it was time to revisit this one.

I've cleaned up the formatting to improve the reading experience and added a second file with a TOC page included in it. Apart from the TOC, there is no difference between the two books.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:04 PM   #8
ghostyjack
Guru

Version 3 is uploaded with a corrected title in the metadata.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:24 PM   #9
ghostyjack
Guru

Version 4 is now available with completely redone formatting. Most of the changes are non-visible, but will (I hope) make the file a bit more compatible with different reading systems and improve the appearance after converting to a different format.
Old 12-31-2010, 01:11 AM   #10
Caesius
Melancholy Clown
Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Nook Tablet (had Cruz SE & PDN's before)
Fantastic! Thank you!! I hadn't dared to hope any Lovecraft was available in the public domain. This made my day. And will now make for some great nights.

I have a Pandigital Novel and now some pandimensional stories (I don't know how the covers work though).

Last edited by Caesius; 12-31-2010 at 01:20 AM.
Caesius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 05:18 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesius View Post
Fantastic! Thank you!! I hadn't dared to hope any Lovecraft was available in the public domain. This made my day. And will now make for some great nights.

I have a Pandigital Novel and now some pandimensional stories (I don't know how the covers work though).
Please be careful what you download. Much of this material is NOT in the public domain in the United States, where you are. The uploader is in the UK, so for him the material is in the public domain, but that doesn't automatically mean that it's legal for you to download it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:39 PM   #12
Caesius
Melancholy Clown
Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Nook Tablet (had Cruz SE & PDN's before)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Please be careful what you download. Much of this material is NOT in the public domain in the United States, where you are. The uploader is in the UK, so for him the material is in the public domain, but that doesn't automatically mean that it's legal for you to download it.
Thanks for the heads-up Harry (love the Dalek, btw). I wish to utilize the benefits of MobilRead in good standing. How do I know what is and what isn't allowed? Aside from searching the net blindly, that is. Doing that could get me erroneous second-hand info. Is there a site you recommend for said verification?
Caesius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:23 AM   #13
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
As a rule of thumb, anything you can find in the Project Gutenberg page (the main, US one) is free of copyright in the US. "Famous" authors or works not found there, but available in PG Canada or PG Australia, are almost surely not public domain in the US.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:19 PM   #14
ghostyjack
Guru

Hmm, I thought all this volume was in the public domain in the States. Whoops! My mistake, I'll go over the volume and make a sanitised version so that U.S. readers can have a safe book.
Old 01-01-2011, 01:21 PM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
Hmm, I thought all this volume was in the public domain in the States.
It's entirely possible that it is - I haven't checked. I was just sounding a note of caution, because I know that a lot of Lovecraft's material is still protected by copyright in the US.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote