Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-03-2013, 11:07 AM   #31
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Amazon:

The Governess Affair US DE by Courtney Milan.

Quote:
The start of a new series from New York Times bestselling author Courtney Milan...
She will not give up.

Three months ago, governess Serena Barton was let go from her position. Unable to find new work, she's demanding compensation from the man who got her sacked: a petty, selfish, swinish duke. But it's not the duke she fears. It's his merciless man of business--the man known as the Wolf of Clermont. The formidable former pugilist has a black reputation for handling all the duke's dirty business, and when the duke turns her case over to him, she doesn't stand a chance. But she can't stop trying--not with her entire future at stake.

He cannot give in.

Hugo Marshall is a man of ruthless ambition--a characteristic that has served him well, elevating the coal miner's son to the right hand man of a duke. When his employer orders him to get rid of the pestering governess by fair means or foul, it's just another day at the office. Unfortunately, fair means don't work on Serena, and as he comes to know her, he discovers that he can't bear to use foul ones. But everything he has worked for depends upon seeing her gone. He'll have to choose between the life that he needs, and the woman he is coming to love...

The Governess Affair is a prequel novella (about 33,000 words) to the Brothers Sinister series. It is followed by The Duchess War, which is now available.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:23 PM   #32
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Free @ Amazon

Scotsmen Prefer Blondes by Sara Ramsey
(Muses of Mayfair 02)
Note: She won the prestigious 2009 Romance Writers of America Golden Heart award with her second book, Scotsmen Prefer Blondes. Her first book, Heiress Without A Cause, was a 2011 Golden Heart finalist.

Quote:
She never wanted marriage...

When a friend is forced to consider a marriage of convenience, Lady Amelia Staunton is determined to rescue her. But her plans trap her in an illicit seduction, and Amelia must marry him herself. Malcolm's all-consuming kisses and devilish humor might make up for her lost freedom, but she believes he will force her to abandon the Gothic romances she yearns to write. Since she can't escape him, she must distract him from her secret...

He isn't looking for love...

A powerful autocrat with a well-hidden rebellious streak, Malcolm MacCabe doesn't need another beautiful mistress - he needs an obedient wife. Obedience is not one of Amelia's virtues. But he's too enthralled by her wit and passion to let her go - even if it means risking the political reputation he is building to save his clan.

Their hearts can't survive the scandal...

Despite their intentions, every wicked embrace binds them together. But as their conflicting desires combust into insatiable hunger and unavoidable ruin, they must decide whether to pursue their personal destinies alone - or fight for the love that could destroy them both.
Book one was a freebie in 09/12 so happy to get book two finally!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-03-2013, 02:28 PM   #33
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free @ Amazon

Two Inspirational Historical Romances

Surrender the Wind by Rita Gerlach

Sixteen Brides by Stephanie Grace Whitson
Note: There are two editions of this one was a freebie before but this one is old I think. I am confused.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:03 PM   #34
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I'm halfway through the first book of the Scandalous duo, and I'm pretty hooked [so different from what I was expecting!]. Anybody who's a fan of H.M. Ward, can you recommend which of her series to tackle next? She has quite a few by the looks of it [Vampire Apocalypse, Secrets, The Secret Life of Trystan Scott, Demon Kissed and the serial The Arrangement which I normally hate buying chapters of a main story but if you recommend it I'll try it if it's that good!]. I'd like to put the ones you recommend on my watch list. Which series would you recommend of hers? Thanks in advance for your help.
Never heard of her but now taking a look!

I just finished Under Currents by Elaine Meece. It was a freebie. If any of you grab that one do yourself a favor and move to the bottom pile. I love the plot but the structure of the story was done poorly and it was like reading a summary with dialogue thrown in. Not the way Romantic suspense should be done. The scenes were brief and short. Moving from one day to the next and sometimes days leaving me confused. There was no emotional depth to the characters and they changed moods in a blink of an eye.

The high rating surprises me. I gave it 1 star but it should be a DNF. I just had to hang on to see the Hero get his Justice. However if you like that trope then I highly recommend Debra Webb's Traceless Not cheap but I loved it when I read it a few years back. It was a book I read through and could not put down.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:39 PM   #35
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Never heard of her but now taking a look!

I just finished Under Currents by Elaine Meece. It was a freebie. If any of you grab that one do yourself a favor and move to the bottom pile. I love the plot but the structure of the story was done poorly and it was like reading a summary with dialogue thrown in. Not the way Romantic suspense should be done. The scenes were brief and short. Moving from one day to the next and sometimes days leaving me confused. There was no emotional depth to the characters and they changed moods in a blink of an eye.

The high rating surprises me. I gave it 1 star but it should be a DNF. I just had to hang on to see the Hero get his Justice. However if you like that trope then I highly recommend Debra Webb's Traceless Not cheap but I loved it when I read it a few years back. It was a book I read through and could not put down.
Yeah, I got both of the Scandalous books when they were $.99, reading the second book tonight if I get the chance. I bought the 1st book of Demon Kissed since it was $1 and just added her to my watchlist of authors.

I hate it when a book has such high ratings and you end up being disappointed in it. Not so bad when it was only a buck or 2, but still. I realize books are like art and highly subjective but sometimes it's frustrating. I just went throught this with 'Collide' by Gail McHugh, and it ended up going in my DNF pile, at least I only paid $.99
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #36
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Sixteen Brides by Stephanie Grace Whitson
Note: There are two editions of this one was a freebie before but this one is old I think. I am confused.
This one is azw3 format, I believe the earlier version was topaz (no change in the epub, which is also free, from what I can tell).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:36 PM   #37
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
This one is azw3 format, I believe the earlier version was topaz (no change in the epub, which is also free, from what I can tell).
No not Topaz, It's Mobi so the new one is AZW3. Okay I don't know why they need two editions though.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:01 AM   #38
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Amazon:

The Millionaire Tempted Fate US DE by Shirley Jump (Harlequin author), a novella. How refreshing, a millionaire and not a billionaire!

Quote:
When Angie Wilson realizes her best friend Max is planning on proposing to Miss Wrong on Valentine’s Day, Angie sets out to win his heart in ten days. From showing him her sexy side to a disastrous attempt at cooking dinner, her plan goes awry at every turn. One night, too much rum, and a hot time in Angie’s bed has Max rethinking his logical proposal to a woman who may look good on paper, but isn’t the one who captures his heart like Angie does. But is he willing to risk losing his best friend in order to have the happy ending he secretly craves?
A Taste of Sin US DE by Connie Mason (orig. Lovespell 2006).

Quote:
Lady Christy Macdonald had been ordered to marry St. John Thornton when she was a mere child. But her wedding day was the last time the spirited Scottish beauty had set eyes on her English bridegroom, who has become the notorious rake they call “Lord Sin”. Now she is a woman, and under pressure to end her sham marriage in order to wed the Cameron chieftain, Yet fiery, independent Christy wants a new groom even less that she wanted the first. So she hatches a plan to secure an heir and deter a suitor by seducing the infamous “Sin”.

Come hell or high water, Lady Christy would have her long-awaited wedding night at last. But first she had to seduce the dashing rogue who has claimed her as bride--in name only!
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:54 AM   #39
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Free by May McGoldrick: The Dreamer

This is the first book of the Highland Treasure Trilogy. I read the trilogy when it first came out and I loved it. The author reminded me of Julie Garwood's stories.
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:36 AM   #40
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Samhain's featured titles for April. 30% off (stacks with pre-order discount) using code APRILSHOWERS [expires April 30th @ midnight EST).

Slam! by JL Merrow
Quote:
Limericks, lies, and puppy-dog eyes…

Jude Biggerstaff is all the way out and loving it—mostly. The Anglo-Japanese university graduate is a carnivore working in a vegan café, an amateur poet with only one man in his life. His dog, Bubbles.

Then there’s “Karate Crumpet”, a man who regularly runs past the café with a martial arts class. Jude can only yearn from afar, until the object of his affection rescues him from muggers. And he learns that not only does this calm, competent hunk of muscle have a name—David—but that he’s gay.

Jude should have known the universe wouldn’t simply let love fall into place. First, David has only one foot out of the closet. Then there’s Jude’s mother, who lies about her age to the point Jude could be mistaken for jailbait.

With a maze of stories to keep straight, a potential stepfather in the picture, ex-boyfriends who keep spoiling his dates with David, and a friend with a dangerous secret, Jude is beginning to wonder if his and David’s lives will ever start to rhyme.
Product Warnings
Contains a tangled web of little white lies, a smorgasbord of cheesy limericks, a violin called Vanessa, some boots that mean business, and the most adorable little dog ever. Poetry, it’s not...

Hard Way by Katie Porter
Quote:
No holds barred. No mercy. No going back…

Vegas Top Guns, Book 4

Throughout their eight-year marriage, U.S. Air Force Captain Liam “Dash” Christiansen and his wife, Sunita, stayed strong through long separations. However Sunny’s new job as a high-profile legal advisor puts a severe strain on their enduring bond.

Her abrupt announcement that she wants a divorce is like a missile to Dash’s gut—but her confession that she’s met another man is what unleashes his shocking passion. Sunny is surprised and nearly repulsed by her body’s reaction to Dash’s animalistic attempt at complete possession. That doesn’t stop her from craving more.

With Sunny’s whispered approval, their sex life explodes. Not only does Dash’s aggression tap into dark fantasies, she’s hopeful that now, at last, she’ll get what she’s always wanted from her devil-may-care, don’t-give-a-damn husband. Something honest and candid. Something real.

Yet fiery, carnal encounters won’t heal two long-broken hearts. Their bodies are finally speaking the same forbidden language, but it will take more than taboo desires to learn each other for the first time—and to save a marriage that’s only just begun.
Product Warnings
Time to put the kidding aside. Although 100% consensual between a husband and wife, this book contains violent sex that, in some scenes, will appear forced. Readers sensitive to rape scenarios should proceed with caution.

Back on Track by Donna Cummings
Quote:
What’s a little lie between strangers?

A Strangers on a Train story.

Allie Whittaker is in a dating slump, too busy getting her fledgling marketing company off the ground to have a personal life. All that could change, though, if she can get baseball superstar Matt Kearns on the cover of a charity calendar. Except Matt won’t even talk to her.

Matt is in a slump, worried his career might be over. A Napa Valley wine tour isn’t enough to take his mind off his troubles—until sexy, funny Allie plops into the adjacent seat and tells him three things about herself. One of them, she says, is a lie.

Matt can’t resist playing along, and soon the afternoon getaway becomes an interlude with lies, truths, and desire flowing as fast as the wine. Then Allie lets slip one truth too many…and they both realize they’re playing for keeps.
Product Warnings
A handsome hunk, a determined lady and a few glasses of wine. Throw in a little on-the-run action, and what more do you need to while away an afternoon?

Fugitive Heart by Bonnie Dee & Summer Devon
Quote:
Love is always in the last place you’d think to look.

Between her steady waitressing job and less-steady gigs designing websites, Ames Jensen is scraping together enough money to buy the old farmhouse that holds most of her most treasured childhood memories.

When a complete stranger buys it right out from under her nose, she stomps over for a neighborly visit, prepared to dislike him on sight. Yet even after he nearly brains her with a shovel, she finds herself more attracted than alarmed.

Falsely implicated for stealing from the Esposito crime family, Nick Ross is frantically in search of his supposed accomplice, Elliot Jensen, or at least the money and information the man took. Elliot’s hometown seems the perfect place to look—and the last place the Espositos will look for him.

Elliot’s cute, vivacious sister is an unexpected mother lode of clues—and smoking-hot distraction. But when she does a little digging of her own, the truth threatens to send their love—and their lives—down in the crossfire.
Product Warnings
Contains a secretive man with a shady past and a woman from a small town where no one can keep a secret. If they fall in love, sneak a kiss or two, and have a little hot sex in a shabby farm house, well, it’s nobody’s business but their own.

King Cobra by Jayne Rylon
Quote:
Nothing’s sexier than seven men with hot rods.

Hot Rods, Book 1

After Eli’s mother died, his father honored her life’s mission as a social worker by taking in several kids from the wrong side of the tracks. Not all of them stuck, but those who did became Eli’s quasi family.

Their bonds, forged in fires set by their personal demons, are unbreakable—or so Eli wants to believe. Especially since he and Alanso, his best friend and head mechanic, witnessed the overpowering allure of polyamory while visiting the Powertools crew.

Much as Eli would like to deepen the relationships among his foster brothers and sister in the Hot Rods Restoration Team, he’s hesitant to risk everything on a quick romp behind a stack of tires.

But when Eli catches Alanso exploring their mutual fantasy at a known hookup spot in a public park, all bets are off. And Eli must decide if it’s time to jump in full throttle—and trust his instincts to guide him through the night. If the pair can dodge the potholes in their own relationship, maybe they can race together toward the unconventional arrangement with Mustang Sally they both desire.
Product Warnings
Fasten your seatbelts, this is going to be a wild (and naughty) ride!

Hitched by Erin Nicholas
Quote:
And she thought the bridesmaids dresses were her biggest problem...

Promise Harbor Wedding, Book 4

Allison Ralston would rather be anywhere other than this wedding. Even if
the wedding is hers. Especially since the wedding is hers.

But Allie’s determined to restore her family’s happiness, and if tying the knot with longtime family friend Josh Brewster is the way to do it, then she’ll walk down that aisle, toss that bouquet and drink that champagne. Oh, she’ll definitely drink the champagne.

There’s only one thing that could get Gavin Montgomery back to Promise Harbor. And she’s about to say I do to another man. Now he’s back to claim what’s his—even if he has to do it in the middle of her wedding.

Allie is shocked—and okay, a little turned on—when Gavin literally sweeps her off her feet. Safe in his arms, she succumbs to fatigue, stress, and yes, the champagne, only to wake up in his bed. In Alaska.

Now that he’s put four thousand miles between Allie and all her responsibilities, Gavin’s determined to show her that they can make a life together. If he has his way, the next wedding Allie will be planning will be theirs.
Product Warnings
Contains a guy so in love he’s willing to break up the wedding of the season, a bride who just needs to get to, well, anywhere else, and enough hot sex to take them from New England to Alaska and back again.

That Was Yesterday by Vella Munn
Quote:
His courage, her fears. No car is fast enough to outrun love.

Defensive driving instructor Mara Curtis always shared her pro auto racing family’s “no fear” attitude. Until the night she is abducted and nearly raped. Now she’s afraid of her own shadow, afraid to live alone on her isolated property.

Only while teaching does a little of her old spark come back—and her newest student is definitely challenging her with his macho attitude. No way will she give him the satisfaction of cracking her fearless façade.

Determined to break the car theft ring that almost killed his best friend, Officer Reed Stewart takes Mara’s class to get close to the sports car community. Instead he finds himself compelled to help her find justice, no matter what it takes.

Reed is everything Mara ever wanted, everything she believes she isn’t. It’s only the adrenaline from his pushing her to break her own speed record that has her agreeing to set up a sting. But when her attacker returns to finish what he started, Mara must find another gear to fight for her life—and Reed’s love.

This book has been previously published.
Product Warnings
Heart-stopping romance, fast cars, and adrenaline-fueled love scenes. Author not responsible for burned-out clutches.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:54 AM   #41
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I tried to use it yesterday and it wouldn't work, so I emailed Samhain. The response I received is that the coupon will be valid starting April 5th and expire May 1st.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:24 AM   #42
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I tried to use it yesterday and it wouldn't work, so I emailed Samhain. The response I received is that the coupon will be valid starting April 5th and expire May 1st.
I want to get That Was Yesterday By Vella Munn with it.

Edit
Uh no it doesn't... something weird happen. Now I can't buy it. It's showing up as I purchased it and it's on my Bookshelf.

Okay tried again and that fixed it and got the discount. That was weird!

What happen was it added the discount but when I went to Paypal it charge me full price I click canceled. It then showed up as paid and when I went to checkout again it was trying to charge for two books instead of one so I clear that and tried one more time and I got the book with the discount at the correct price! I feel like I just jump through some hoops now.

Last edited by Blossom; 04-04-2013 at 11:42 AM.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:40 AM   #43
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Liquid Silver Books has 38 titles on sale between 30% to 70% off in their store...
http://www.lsbooks.com/on-sale-romance-titles-c321.php

They also still have the seven freebies they had last month...
http://www.lsbooks.com/-free-reads-c361.php

Book downloads are multi-format.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:47 AM   #44
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
Free from Amazon:

A Taste of Sin US DE by Connie Mason (orig. Lovespell 2006).
I love Connie Mason books.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:08 PM   #45
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

Let's Make It Legal by Patricia Kay
Originally published as Let's Make It Legal by Trisha Alexander
Silhouette Special Edition
Repeat Freebie

Indies:

The Enemy's Son by Kristen James

Heir Untamed (Royals Book 1) by Danielle Bourdon

Eye of the Abductor
by Elaine Meece
Note: Yep this is the author whose other book I just finished and mention in a post above. Maybe it's better....I don't know. I always say give a author two chances before I stop reading their books.