Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-03-2009, 08:02 PM   #91
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Yeah at the MRA meetings, we jsut sit around and compare postings by Marc and wonder what the next Red adventure will be. Then we go online and post what we came up with.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:11 PM   #92
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Yeah at the MRA meetings, we jsut sit around and compare postings by Marc and wonder what the next Red adventure will be. Then we go online and post what we came up with.
You have meetings? Nobody tol' me 'bout any steenkin' meetings!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:44 PM   #93
DawnLeeOwens
Enthusiast
DawnLeeOwens began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
Anybody do book club forums for Kindle users?? Just wondering. Guys.... I am super excited!!! It is 2 hours away..... Have to work from home tomorrow....I refuse to miss the delivery... OMG I just set up my e-mail list....looked at books..... I was suppose to fold my laundry... SO does anyone miss turning pages and bookmarks?? I love bookmarks...
DawnLeeOwens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:13 AM   #94
DawnLeeOwens
Enthusiast

Okay....so today is D-Day.... I am driving myself crazy b/c the UPS tracker says Arrival Scan (3x) in my city this mrng, but I don't see where it's been added to the truck yet. Do you know if it notes when it's put on the truck?? Can I shower?? hehehe I AM SOOO EXCITED..... AGHHHHH
Old 03-04-2009, 11:42 AM   #95
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnLeeOwens View Post
Okay....so today is D-Day.... I am driving myself crazy b/c the UPS tracker says Arrival Scan (3x) in my city this mrng, but I don't see where it's been added to the truck yet. Do you know if it notes when it's put on the truck?? Can I shower?? hehehe I AM SOOO EXCITED..... AGHHHHH
The UPS site will usually say "out for delivery" when your item is on it's way to you.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:47 PM   #96
kkun
kkun began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Yesterday I just got my k2 while at work. I was itchin to get back home to play with it, driving me nuts lol.
kkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:58 PM   #97
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
On a somewhat related note, I'm anxiously watching the tracking info on my Bag of Crap from woot. It's taking forever! Stupid SmartPost! It's coming tomorrow or Thursday.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 01:10 PM   #98
DawnLeeOwens
Enthusiast

It still doesn't say out for delivery, but is scheduled for delivery today. Any thoughts?? I WANT MY KINDLE....
Old 03-04-2009, 05:25 PM   #99
DawnLeeOwens
Enthusiast

THIS IS TORTURE.... IT IS HASN'T ARRIVED... JUST called UPS and they said to call them back if it isn't here by 6:30. I want to cry.... I feel like a spoiled brat.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:47 PM   #100
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
On a somewhat related note, I'm anxiously watching the tracking info on my Bag of Crap from woot. It's taking forever! Stupid SmartPost! It's coming tomorrow or Thursday.
How'd you snag a BOC? That's not easy.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:50 PM   #101
DawnLeeOwens
Enthusiast

What is BOC?
Old 03-04-2009, 05:53 PM   #102
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
How'd you snag a BOC? That's not easy.

BOb
Luck, I guess. I refreshed just at the right time. It still took twenty nail biting minutes to process though.
Quote:
What is BOC?
It's hard to explain. From woot.com:
http://www.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=80

And the wikipedia entry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woot
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:29 PM   #103
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
What is BOC?
Go to youtube and search for Woot Bag of Crap you can see all kinds of vids of folks unboxing theirs.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:32 PM   #104
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
It's a bag of miscellany that you bought for a cheap price. You don't know what you'll get, from their left over small quantities of stock.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:10 PM   #105
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Luck, I guess. I refreshed just at the right time. It still took twenty nail biting minutes to process though.
Cool... let us know what you scored. I heard one time they contained an HDTV.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote