Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-15-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
Malone
Malone began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Question Nook:Calibre. Books not showing in correct place.

Hi, hope I am doing this right, I'm a Newbie. On my Nook, (in My Documents) one of the books showing is not marked as being 'on device' in my Calibre library. There are actually two versions of this particular book there.

I also have another book on my Nook, (in My Docs) that does not show up in Calibre as being on my device. This book is not in my Calibre library.

I am not sure what I have done wrong, but how can I correct this, and stop it happening again?

I have the first gen Nook, and I am using Win 7. I have just updated to the latest version of Calibre.

Thanks.
Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:30 AM   #2
Malone
Malone began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Reply please?

Anybody??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malone View Post
Hi, hope I am doing this right, I'm a Newbie. On my Nook, (in My Documents) one of the books showing is not marked as being 'on device' in my Calibre library. There are actually two versions of this particular book there.

I also have another book on my Nook, (in My Docs) that does not show up in Calibre as being on my device. This book is not in my Calibre library.

I am not sure what I have done wrong, but how can I correct this, and stop it happening again?

I have the first gen Nook, and I am using Win 7. I have just updated to the latest version of Calibre.

Thanks.
Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-17-2011, 11:23 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
calibre only shows books under My Files.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, library, my documents, nook