Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-24-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
WhatCheer
WhatCheer began at the beginning.

Device: None
"Obsolete" eReaders for exhibition

I am a graduate student looking to purchase some obsolete ereaders for a small exhibition on the history of reading devices. I have tried ebay, and while it does have some of the models I am looking for, I am unable to find others:

Cybook Gen1 (1998)
Sony Librie (2004)
Sony Reader PRS-500 (2006)
Early Kindle and Cybook Gen3 (2007)
Etc., etc.

It would be great if these were in working condition so that people could interact with the devices, but they don't need to be pristine or have original packaging. I can pay via PayPal and the devices would be shipped to the Continental U.S.

Since this is a grad student project, I don't have a big budget, so let me know what you think is fair in terms of pricing and I'll see if I can swing it.

If folks have recommendations for other devices, please let me know! Thanks so much!
WhatCheer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 04:28 PM   #2
Keloff
Electronic media explorer
Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Keloff can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle (6" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation), iPad 2
Good luck with this project! I asked around on Twitter. Also, bumping. =)
Keloff is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-24-2012, 06:48 PM   #3
WhatCheer
WhatCheer began at the beginning.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keloff View Post
Good luck with this project! I asked around on Twitter. Also, bumping. =)
Many thousand thanks!
WhatCheer is offline   Reply With Quote