Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2014, 09:02 AM   #121
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Have you tried shrinking the data partition so that is back to the original size? An image of that might be restorable to a 2GB card.

And in case it doesn't work, I've sent you a PM with a link to an image.
Old 05-27-2014, 03:33 PM   #122
stunticon
stunticon began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hi David, could you please send me a link to the image file for the Kobo glo, I have tried both reset procedures but it does not respond (frozen glitched screen). Thanks in advance
Advert
Old 05-27-2014, 09:49 PM   #123
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent
Old 05-27-2014, 09:51 PM   #124
m0rh0ld
m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.m0rh0ld knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kono Glo
SD card image

SD card image https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6fz...blE/edit?pli=1

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=209122 - see "Flash Drive Image Writer" only
Old 05-28-2014, 06:55 AM   #125
matthewghj
matthewghj began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hello David, could you please send me the link to the SD image? It would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Advert
Old 05-28-2014, 07:34 AM   #126
tilo
tilo began at the beginning.

Hello,

my Kobo Glo is not working (nothing on display). All the well known procedures like factory reset did not help. Can anyone send me an original sd-card image?

Thanks in advance
Tilo
Old 05-28-2014, 07:46 AM   #127
Fratchy
Fratchy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
Hello,

I have the same problem with the bricked kobo glo. (All the well known procedures like factory reset did not help).

Someone could please send me a link to the SD image?

Thanks in advance,

Fratchy
Old 05-28-2014, 07:55 AM   #128
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

matthewghj, tilo, Fratchy: PM sent
Old 05-28-2014, 11:53 AM   #129
dev73
dev73 began at the beginning.

Hello davidfor,

I've the same problem...

Also my Kobo Glo is not working (nothing on display).

And as Tilo said all the well known procedures like factory reset did not help.

Can you send me an original sd-card image?

Thanks in advance

Dev73
Old 05-28-2014, 04:40 PM   #130
tilo
tilo began at the beginning.

Hello davidfor,

thanks a lot for the image file. Kobo Glo works again as expected!

Best regards,
tilo
Old 05-28-2014, 08:18 PM   #131
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

dwv73: PM sent
Old 06-01-2014, 10:38 AM   #132
Chientran64
Chientran64 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
i need image for kobo glo. please send me. thank you :x
Old 06-01-2014, 07:53 PM   #133
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-02-2014, 05:25 PM   #134
DK47dz
DK47dz began at the beginning.

Hello,

I'm looking for an image dump of the SD Card of a Kobo Glo, can anyone PM it to me?

Thanks in advance

Old 06-02-2014, 07:45 PM   #135
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent
Closed Thread