Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-26-2010, 10:41 PM   #1
jglerner
Connoisseur
jglerner doesn't litterjglerner doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 3g (US), KT & PaperWhite, Nook ST
Sort by processed date

Sorry if it has been asked before, I didn´t find it.

Is it possible to sort library by processed date?

If you sort other than that, it turns difficult to know exactly when you processed your file/book and if you have already synced with your ereader.

Thanks for the excellent proggy!
jglerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:35 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglerner View Post
Sorry if it has been asked before, I didn´t find it.

Is it possible to sort library by processed date?

If you sort other than that, it turns difficult to know exactly when you processed your file/book and if you have already synced with your ereader.

Thanks for the excellent proggy!
I added a custom column "Date_Edited" that I update any time I change the book. Just double-clicking sets the initial date to today.
There is a "today" button on the custom tab in the Meta-data editor.

The click the field heading to sort or set a filter (remember these field mames will start with a # in the filter)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote