Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 04-08-2015, 07:11 AM   #16
Chafik
Chafik began at the beginning.

Device: Icarus Illumina HD
Hi all
I am using pocketbok reader on an Icarus Ilumina HD without a G sensor reading mostly scientific scanned pdfs, so I wonder how to:
1-Rotate screen to read on Landscape mode
2-reflow content
3- read on two columns mode (I mean some pdfs are scanned two pages at one, so I need reader to display columns one by one). This feature is possible in Koreader for example

Thanks
Chafik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 08:59 PM   #17
Chafik

Well, my difficulties have been solved
1- By using an app to set orientation from the notification area
4- By using the last version from Pocketbook which added a new feature: "Ability to split double-wide pages for books that were scanned open-faced"
Advert
Old 04-11-2015, 12:22 PM   #18
eMole
Zealot
eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch HD, PocketBook Era
Is there a way to configure this Pocketbook app to handle the hardware paging buttons on the Illumina (and the likes)?
eMole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 04:20 PM   #19
Chafik

@eMole
I remember the only thing I did was:
Settings ----> user defined ----> volume keys setting: open
Old 04-12-2015, 02:21 AM   #20
eMole
Zealot
eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eMole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch HD, PocketBook Era
Thanks.
eMole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2016, 01:05 PM   #21
Dngrsone
Almost legible
Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dngrsone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy Tab A (2017), Likebook P78
Any way to set the user-defined color setting in the circle in lieu of, say the BW setting?
Dngrsone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 07:51 AM   #22
cacostam1
cacostam1 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
1. Doesn't work on the tablet - just get something that says "gestures". Of course, I possibly turned something off when I was messing around. I'm going to reinstall it back to the defaults and try again.

2. bring up the round menu, then tap on the little setting icon in the top bar on the right (not in the round menu), which brings up settings. Then tap on the little vertical row of dots on the top right and you get 3 other settings, one of which is Areas Configuration.

My version is the same as yours.

Update: Just reinstalled and I do have the bar at the bottom that lets me change pages! Thanks so much. Now on to how to change the Areas Configuration...
https://www.appparaligar.com/
excellent thank you has helped me a lot.
cacostam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 08:13 PM   #23
poliorcetes
poliorcetes began at the beginning.

Device: Qtek 9100
I have a problem with pocketbook reader and its menu. In an Onyx Boox note 10, it appears ellipsoidal instead of circular and active areas and options are not functional

Do you have any advice?

Thanks in advanceClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3707.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	172887

Enviado desde mi SM-T800 mediante Tapatalk
poliorcetes is offline   Reply With Quote