Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-30-2006, 09:44 PM   #1
Frogsmasha
Connoisseur
Frogsmasha began at the beginning.

A possible problem?

Well I was supposed to get my Reader today, and my tracking information says that it was Delivered, but I have no Reader. I'm not too sure what is going on, and I wont be able to find out until Monday. How is this being shipped? Is it through USPS or FedEx?

I wonder what I can do about this if I dont end up recieving it
Frogsmasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 10:03 PM   #2
Greg G
Groupie
Greg G is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle Papwerwhite
I'm sorry to hear you are having problems. It should have come from USPS. Good luck!
Greg G is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2006, 10:05 PM   #3
Frogsmasha
Connoisseur

Oh great. This absolutely sucks.
I usually get my packages in my lock box with a key in it, and I didn't have a key. So now it's possible the guy didn't put the key in, or a neighbor has my key.
Old 10-01-2006, 05:19 AM   #4
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
That sucks indeed. Do you normally have to sign for packages through USPS?
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 05:23 AM   #5
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
For USPS, "delievered" can mean a couple things: delivered to you or delivered to the local post office for delivery to you.

I believe that you will either have it Monday, or have a message in your mailbox that you need to come down and sign for it.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2006, 09:34 AM   #6
Frogsmasha
Connoisseur

Well It's eaither going to be a key in my mailbox which opens up a huge box next to the stack of smaller ones, or it's dropped off at my door.

So I guess we'll see.

I only brought it up because of the Tracking information.
Old 10-02-2006, 04:35 PM   #7
Frogsmasha
Connoisseur

I recieved my reader today, but it wasn't from the post office. I guess my postman sent it to my neighbor, and luckily for me that neighbor actualy brought it to my house. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't get it
Old 10-02-2006, 07:47 PM   #8
Greg G
Groupie
Greg G is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle Papwerwhite
Great news!

Mine is still being sorted in MARTINSBURG, WV (for the third day - )
Greg G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 07:55 PM   #9
ultim8fury
Addict
ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ultim8fury has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS500, Looking at 700
mine just left Seattle.
ultim8fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:11 PM   #10
Snappy!
Addict
Snappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura aboutSnappy! has a spectacular aura about

Device: SHARP Zaurus C1000
Reader opening pics please! 8D
Snappy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 09:00 PM   #11
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappy!
Reader opening pics please! 8D
Here's some from Crono for starters! https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...9734#post39734
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote