Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-28-2013, 04:29 PM   #76
wizzard
The Reader
wizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watchwizzard is clearly one to watch

Device: Aura HD
Code received and redeemed.
Thanks mobmind!
New code sent to jbcohen via PM.
wizzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 07:25 PM   #77
twobits
Addict
twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by travger View Post
What camiller said.

PS - I have yet no PM from twobits

now that is odd, I sent one within a minute of posting... will do it again

please pm me if you don't get it.
twobits is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-28-2013, 07:40 PM   #78
Auricle
Connoisseur
Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Just a heads up that I'm heading out of town this weekend. I think I'm currently 4th down the list. I'll still have access to a computer but if it takes me a day to forward on the code, apologies in advance!
Auricle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:10 AM   #79
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I too will be going out of town for four days. But I do have access to a computer and I will check everyday at least once. So the worst case here would be 24 hours.

Last edited by JSWolf; 06-29-2013 at 12:13 AM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:19 AM   #80
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
No worries guys. The first installment of the five new books are not even available yet, it's not like there is a huge hurry. I'm sure everyone will be patient.

ps. nice ninja edit there
camiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2013, 12:29 AM   #81
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camiller View Post
No worries guys. The first installment of the five new books are not even available yet, it's not like there is a huge hurry. I'm sure everyone will be patient.

ps. nice ninja edit there
True that and I had a look and we have until September 15 to do this.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:53 AM   #82
xeno1008
xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: iphone
Pm sent to George Sanko,
xeno1008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:21 PM   #83
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Code redeemed, new code PMed to Marcey.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:45 PM   #84
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Code redeemed, new code PM'd to ludovicus.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:58 PM   #85
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

I'm still waiting for another PM from George Sanko with an email address.
Old 06-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #86
ludovicus
ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ludovicus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5, Fire HD 10, Sony PRS-T1
Received from Marcy, passed on to Papi47.
ludovicus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:43 PM   #87
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno1008 View Post
Pm sent to George Sanko,
Please PM me in case George doesn't get back to me in time. He can go to the end of the list in that case. I don't want there to be a hold up.
Old 06-29-2013, 11:14 PM   #88
Papi47
Zealot
Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Papi47 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle3, iPad
code redeemed and passed on to Auricle
Papi47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:26 AM   #89
Auricle
Connoisseur
Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Auricle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Code redeemed. New code passed on to Howlingwolf.
Auricle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:34 AM   #90
xeno1008
xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!xeno1008 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: iphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Please PM me in case George doesn't get back to me in time. He can go to the end of the list in that case. I don't want there to be a hold up.
done /10char
xeno1008 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baen, free book